Author Topic: Oriental Massage Nerja Spain  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Rubmylegs

Oriental massage Nerja

 External Link/Members Only

Had a walk past the above place as little info on the net.  Quick chat with the lady and arranged to pop in later.  Late closing of 11pm sounded positive and entered and door locked and she says 50e for massage 1 hour and quickly points in groin direction with you want and agreed 20e.   English not great but we chatted as getting undressed and massage began with no draping.   I liked how she started at neck rather than legs and worked her way down.  A very strong massage which I requested.  Turned over and HR was decent, she lifted bra up for me to play with her smallish firm boobs and happy for me to rub her over her trousers.  Presume plenty more on offer but I needed a strong massage and that's what I got and would definitely return. 

Contact by calling or you could just wander by and see if she's at desk as I'm not one for possibly interrupting another man's pleasure!

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Thanks for the review. It seemed closed when I was there in December.

Just around the corner from 2 of my favourite tapas bars

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Still there and open. My mate went yesterday and the day before and enjoyed. 50 euros for 30 minutes including a happy ending.