Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange punting experience.  (Read 8079 times)

Offline Bristolboy

Hi,
So, I've been punting for about 2 years now, and I've had some great and some terrible experiences, but on a recent punt something happened which hasn't happened before, short version of events...
I booked too see a girl who's been getting good reviews on here, turned up and was greeted by a lovely girl, she was very complimentary (all part of the act, I know) had a great time but here's what's got me confused...
When we started talking about a second punt she told me too come too her home address and then we had no worries about time (she usually sees punters in a rented flat shared with other working girls) fair play I thought, saves me money.
Then she told me her real name, kept complimenting me, in a way I started too believe she may be serious, then she knocked a lot of money off of the meet we'd just had and said she felt guilty for taking the money, but I forced her too.
Has this kind of thing happened to anyone before?
I'm nothing special punting wise, and this could just be how she works,
But what benefit could she get out of it?

galcom666

Maybe she's being pimped out at her working flat and therefore gets to keep a whole lot more of what she earns if she does it on the side?

Offline snowbum

Maybe she just likes you.

I have had regulars in the past where a rapport develops and feels more like a friend, but dont recommend letting your guard completely down.

How old is she v your age?

Offline Corus Boy

First thoughts?

Hook

Line

Sinker to come.

Offline Bristolboy

Maybe she just likes you.

I have had regulars in the past where a rapport develops and feels more like a friend, but dont recommend letting your guard completely down.

How old is she v your age?

Ha. Yea. I'm not planning on letting my guard down at all.
She's about 10 years younger than me

Offline Bristolboy

First thoughts?

Hook

Line

Sinker to come.

She's knocked money off and told me her name and real address.
How's that hook line and sinker too come?

Offline Bristolboy

Maybe she's being pimped out at her working flat and therefore gets to keep a whole lot more of what she earns if she does it on the side?

I don't think she's pimped, I could be wrong, but the money I pay would have too got too renting the flat for an hour or two. So she would make more if I went to hers

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Are you certain she's given you her real details?

Offline Bristolboy

Are you certain she's given you her real details?

Pretty sure on the name, found her on Facebook, and looks like a genuine profile.
No idea about the address, but it's in the same area her FB profile says she's from.
Could all be lies..

Offline x369

Last year I met a WG that I got well with, just clicked and had a good laugh. Now she didn't give me her mobile number or anything like that but we used to chat regularly through Twitter about every day stuff, her kids, how she felt, how her ex stopped paying maintenance real boring shit, when I turned the conversation around to sex she went quiet for a while then would come back later on talking about other stuff.

It was my birthday in a few months time so I asked her about booking her for five hours and I would pay her £600 straight away she said no I couldn't charge you that amount and offered to spend the whole day with me for £300 ?? WTF how many working girls would turn down money and do more hours ??

Then one Saturday she Tweeted me telling me that her ex's (Yes that's right EX's) had taken the kids away for the night and that she was all on her own and if I fancied coming round, she then told me I would be a great boyfriend material ?? Seriously ??Who wants a single mum with three kids whose also a WG as a girlfriend, I mean we've all got pasts but some things would be hard to work around

dezzatheblue2

Hi,
So, I've been punting for about 2 years now, and I've had some great and some terrible experiences, but on a recent punt something happened which hasn't happened before, short version of events...
I booked too see a girl who's been getting good reviews on here, turned up and was greeted by a lovely girl, she was very complimentary (all part of the act, I know) had a great time but here's what's got me confused...
When we started talking about a second punt she told me too come too her home address and then we had no worries about time (she usually sees punters in a rented flat shared with other working girls) fair play I thought, saves me money.
Then she told me her real name, kept complimenting me, in a way I started too believe she may be serious, then she knocked a lot of money off of the meet we'd just had and said she felt guilty for taking the money, but I forced her too.

Who is she then?

Offline Bristolboy

milfwklover

Seems a little odd but not in a negative way.

As long as you keep your wits about you then there's no reason not to keep seeing her and having lots of (reduced price :D) fun together.

dezzatheblue2

Only asking, just be careful and don't get hurt :drinks:

Offline Bristolboy

Seems a little odd but not in a negative way.

As long as you keep your wits about you then there's no reason not to keep seeing her and having lots of (reduced price :D) fun together.
I'm happy to see her discounted, I'm just dubious why

Offline Bristolboy

Only asking, just be careful and don't get hurt :drinks:
Ok, thank, I've no intention of being anymore than a punter, just thought it strange!

Offline Johny Stone

I think its all about  really clicking with a wg.
It happened to me too when I first booked my actual regular, now I pay for one hour and I stay 2 or more every time.
If she likes you, go for it Bristolboy :)

Offline Bristolboy

I think its all about  really clicking with a wg.
It happened to me too when I first booked my actual regular, now I pay for one hour and I stay 2 or more every time.
If she likes you, go for it Bristolboy :)

That's cool, So this sort of thing goes on? It's just never happened to me before

Tjkooker

If your confident in your own will power mate, go for it. Set your own boundaries and stick to them. She might be getting as much fun out it as you and is happy for considerably less money in return for pressing her buttons.

Offline CBPaul

I've gone to a prossies home on a second visit but that was probably because she couldn't be arsed to travel and I showed that I wasn't a homicidal maniac on the first punt.

It's easy to be syndical about it but worth a shot isn't it - providing you keep your eyes open and brain in gear in case it's a potential scam.

Offline JohnEv

Some girls want to build up a group of regulars so they don't have to advertise and risk friends/family finding out.  If she clicks with you as well, grab the opportunity, but keep your eyes wide open at first.

Offline Corus Boy

Hook - She's caused you to bite with the offer of a discount.

Line - She has struck the line with some personal details that may oe may not be real.  She has you hooked and on her line as shown by what you have posted here.

Sinker - The third episode is yet to come.  If she is Thai it may be that the family Water Buffalo has died and they need money to buy a new one.

Offline Bristolboy

Cheers guys. I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened too.
I'll proceed with caution!

Offline CBPaul

Cheers guys. I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened too.
I'll proceed with caution!

Good plan and good luck. Enjoy but be prepared to cut loose if she tries for a loan or comes over all bunny boiler.

Sinker - The third episode is yet to come.  If she is Thai it may be that the family Water Buffalo has died and they need money to buy a new one.

:lol:

Iblisuk

A lot of us have had similar experiences some WG's can really play the long game, I had one that told me her name , I went to her house got 2hr meets for 1 hour prices etc. etc...took nearly a year for her to make her move on lending her money.....last time I saw her, and no money lent....thick as shit.

She's a prossie m8...if you're getting preferential treatment lap it up and move on when bored.

Offline Jeremy

Keep us posted as to any developments Bristolboy, this does sound very unusual and would be interested to discover what her ulterior motives are, be they sinister or not.

Offline Bristolboy

Keep us posted as to any developments Bristolboy, this does sound very unusual and would be interested to discover what her ulterior motives are, be they sinister or not.

I will do. I've seen a few working girls and never been offered a discount,
I'll let you know what she's up too when I find out, but until
Then, reduced price fucking it is!

James999

Hi,

All the time, and you get home to find they've stuffed money in your pockets, as for the benefit a Pro$$ie gets, remember they are probably treated better by punters than their pimp / partner, may have bad backgrounds and crave affection / attention  :hi:

milfwklover

I will do. I've seen a few working girls and never been offered a discount,
I'll let you know what she's up too when I find out, but until
Then, reduced price fucking it is!

Christmas come early! :thumbsup:

Lynx

I’ve had something similar twice.

The first I met about 2 years ago, and I’m sure I’ve mentioned about on here before. Went to hers, got along really well, both in relation to sex, and just basic chit chat etc after. I left that punt, and we continued to text each other daily. On the 2nd punt, I offered her the payment after the deed was done, and she refused to take it. The 3rd punt the same. I’ve been seeing her once a month or so ever since, no cash exchanging hands at all. Infact, I’d say she’s the one paying me, as every time I go to her place she gives me a present of some kind. Have even done over nights with her.

The second is which I’m currently going through. Normally, the prossie always asks for the money first in my experience. Not this time. We had sex, had a good chat after, and it’s only when I got to my car I remembered that I didn’t actually pay her. I sent her a text to let her know I forgot, and that I was coming back to pay, she then let me back into the block of flats. Gave her the money and asked why she didn’t ask me for the cash. She said she remembered the money, but was so happy I walked through the door compared to the normal types she gets, she didn’t want to charge me. Have been seeing her weekly since then, again, with no money exchanging hands, which included over nights. 

Bristolboy I wouldn’t look down on it. Give it a go, and see what comes of it. If she’s being genuine, she obviously enjoyed your company, and you make her otherwise boring day a bit brighter.

Online superchamp

The first I met about 2 years ago, and I’m sure I’ve mentioned about on here before. Went to hers, got along really well, both in relation to sex, and just basic chit chat etc after. I left that punt, and we continued to text each other daily. On the 2nd punt, I offered her the payment after the deed was done, and she refused to take it. The 3rd punt the same. I’ve been seeing her once a month or so ever since, no cash exchanging hands at all. Infact, I’d say she’s the one paying me, as every time I go to her place she gives me a present of some kind. Have even done over nights with her.

The second is which I’m currently going through. Normally, the prossie always asks for the money first in my experience. Not this time. We had sex, had a good chat after, and it’s only when I got to my car I remembered that I didn’t actually pay her. I sent her a text to let her know I forgot, and that I was coming back to pay, she then let me back into the block of flats. Gave her the money and asked why she didn’t ask me for the cash. She said she remembered the money, but was so happy I walked through the door compared to the normal types she gets, she didn’t want to charge me. Have been seeing her weekly since then, again, with no money exchanging hands, which included over nights. 

Bristolboy I wouldn’t look down on it. Give it a go, and see what comes of it. If she’s being genuine, she obviously enjoyed your company, and you make her otherwise boring day a bit brighter.

The clue's in your name mate - you're just trying to make us buy your aftershave  :cool:

Offline Bristolboy

Thanks! I'm sure she wouldn't have taken the money if I hadn't forced her too!
If I get some free punts out of it, and no clock watching I'll be happy!

Offline Jeremy

Some people have all the luck. I couldn't shag civvies if I tried and yet you seem to be able to shag even prossies without paying. You must be either a supermodel, a casanova or a bullshitter :D

Quesadilla

The clue's in your name mate - you're just trying to make us buy your aftershave  :cool:
Well spotted SuperChamp - fuck these marketing guys will do anything to sell their shit!!

Offline bakerted

You must be either a supermodel, a casanova or a bullshitter :D

My money is on option 3.

About 2 years ago you say. That would make it 2012. Wasn't on the 12/12/12 by any chance.

A couple of freebies unlikely but believable. Regular freebies from two different pro$$ies now that would be you believing your own hype.

Offline jsparky

Remember she's a prossie, she don't need money, all she want is your body!  :sarcastic: Are you f-king her bb yet? she's just trying to have your baby!  :yahoo:

Lynx

I’m actually telling the truth, believe it or not. If I claimed to be the sole winner of a multi roll over Euro Millions lottery ticket, on 2 separate occasions, fair enough, call out my bullshit; but is banging a couple of prossies for free really that hard to believe lol? Not exactly something worth bragging about in every day life is it? I only mention it, as it’s relative to the thread creators original post. Believe what you will.

Offline Clooney

I’m actually telling the truth, believe it or not. If I claimed to be the sole winner of a multi roll over Euro Millions lottery ticket, on 2 separate occasions, fair enough, call out my bullshit; but is banging a couple of prossies for free really that hard to believe lol? Not exactly something worth bragging about in every day life is it? I only mention it, as it’s relative to the thread creators original post. Believe what you will.

I believe you. I really don't think it is all that uncommon.

Although, and not to be unkind, some WGs have had chequered backgrounds. Nothing necessarily dreadful, but if you are decent looking, polite, personable and affectionate, you may well find that the odd one develops a soft spot for you, but she may be transferring a subconscious need or something similar.

It happened to me too a long time ago, and it took several years and a lot of tears before it became apparent how badly the chickens came home to roost.

To the OP, just be prepared for a bitter-sweet experience.

If I'm wrong (and I hope I am) then you've done well.

fredpunter

I've met a couple of prossies who started shagging a favourite client for free on a regular basis, sadly in neither case was that client me.

Ben4454

The fact that you are messaging and asking our opinion shows you've already lowered your guard down too much.

Maybe she is into you - maybe it is just a tactic to make you a regular and reel you in.

I once saw a girl in Blackpool who used these kinds of techniques and Neuro-linguistic programming to try and get me to come back. She would say stuff like

''Why are you here? You are better than these guys. They're just weirdos''.

It must have worked because I would text her but as soon as she found out I was not coming back to the area she seized communication lol

jason26

I have had a similar experience but I have never had a WG offer me free service perhaps because I don't tend to a regular WG. But one time after a punt I got talking to this very well spoken polish girl and when I bluffed that I would return again soon she insisted I take her personal number and even wrote her real name.

Drillakilla

The first I met about 2 years ago, and I’m sure I’ve mentioned about on here before. Went to hers, got along really well, both in relation to sex, and just basic chit chat etc after. I left that punt, and we continued to text each other daily. On the 2nd punt, I offered her the payment after the deed was done, and she refused to take it. The 3rd punt the same. I’ve been seeing her once a month or so ever since, no cash exchanging hands at all. Infact, I’d say she’s the one paying me, as every time I go to her place she gives me a present of some kind. Have even done over nights

Wether you it or not yet, you now have a girlfriend!

Offline myothernameis

Hi,

There was a escort called Michele or Margaret, one is her escort name, and the other is her real name, she worked from oasis, and the highborough in Glasgow a lot, and had reddish hair, and my have a had drug problem

Well she started to give out her phone numbers to punters, and was trying to go independent of the sauna, which the owner didn't like, the owner wasn't aware what was going on, yet, but she soon realized, and the girl was told not to come back

This girl was working from govan, not to far way from the southern general, and her street didn't look to safe

StPunt

The fact that you are messaging and asking our opinion shows you've already lowered your guard down too much.

Maybe she is into you - maybe it is just a tactic to make you a regular and reel you in.

I once saw a girl in Blackpool who used these kinds of techniques and Neuro-linguistic programming to try and get me to come back. She would say stuff like

''Why are you here? You are better than these guys. They're just weirdos''.

It must have worked because I would text her but as soon as she found out I was not coming back to the area she seized communication lol

dont think thats conclusive proof she was mucking about to be honest, she may have been but its not a certainty. perhaps she just thought because you moved out of the area that there was no point continuing.

to the op, as long as you are sensible you cant lose, in the unfortunate circumstance that an unsavoury motive rears its ugly head then move on, until then....enjoy  :drinks:

Offline tazz

Had a great session with a lovely sexy young student in a nice large flat in central London. With 5 minutes to go we were fucking in miss when there was a knock on the bedroom door. Only turns out to be a guy whose room she was using via another escort who didnt know she was working there. Was preety shocked as i didnt get how such a mess up could happen. Luckily the guy quickly left the room and i didnt see him. Had a shower and left. Ive know idea if she had any other punters lined up to come along as i was the first for the day.

Offline Cuntminion

Wow old thread probably long gone but to op

What continuously surprises me is if a punter is getting the silver star service they post it to all and sundry

If she is doing something nice for you I would image you should keep it private

The amount of times I've seen people post stayed over time, got a gift, haggle overnight rate if true your really fucking your own goose by going public

It's not fair on the sp if it's not a standard service and one that I imagine will be retracted from the person telling everyone

Offline pork sword

If the OP is married I would steer clear of her, if not? then milk it for all he can get....  :hi:

Offline arthur

Has Tazz posted in the wrong thread, comment seems out of place
Also, funny to see 'Lynx' was a prossie all along, pretending 'he' was getting freebies of 2 wg's, some weird fantasists out there!

Distraction

... then she knocked a lot of money off of the meet we'd just had and said she felt guilty for taking the money, but I forced her too...

In many years, I've never known a girl to knock money off. Going over time, and showering praise to encourage a return visit, yes. The cash though is supposed to be the whole reason they are in the game for.

It depends what level of discount you've been given here. As much as they do it for the money, I've always wondered that surely there must be some noticeable difference to the prossies on how easy it is to tolerate different punters. If most of her clients were old fat sweaty blokes with bad breath, and you're a decent bloke who treats her well enough, a moderate % discount might make sense for her. Allows her to encourage more of the business that makes her job a bit easier. It's never happened to me though... read into that what you will...

If she's giving it away for free (or next to nothing) then that's something else altogether. Possibilities (however implausible): she's after a genuine fella / sugar daddy, or you are being baited as part of some long term motive. If she's given you her home address, I'd say check the area out in advance.

Ben4454

I suspect she might be reeling you in for the loan scam.

Although if you think she likes you ask her to meet on no money terms.

This will give you your answer.