Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss_kate69  (Read 2693 times)

4 review(s) for miss_kate69 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pianodave

External Link/Members Only

Paid £60 for straightforward 30 minutes, including OWO, DFK, sex in missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy.

POSITIVES

Good comms, easy to book
Decent flat
Services provided with enthusiasm, energy and a smile, she is quite giggly and friendly
Deep throat OWO
Proper deep kissing
Perfect tight body
Pretty girl

NEGATIVES

Flat is a bit of a headache to find in the dark, need to be buzzed through two separate doors then she gave me the wrong floor number
Insists on a shower beforehand

She's off "back to poland" soon (translation: being shipped off to another part of the country to work) so book asap if you want to see her.

Zook Mihof

Cheers Silvero I may be popping to this one shortly!

Offline Juankerr

Flat is a bit of a headache to find in the dark, need to be buzzed through two separate doors
A little surprised you had trouble finding the place silvero, maybe kate's directional skill's don't match sweet.lisa's!!
At least the code for both entrance's is the same ( was when I have visited lisa )  :hi:

Offline Taggart

She's getting greedy.  Anal is now £50, as is a facial FFS. CIM is £30.

Priced herself out of the market, as  that would make an hour, with anal and CIM a total of £180.

Offline Bumbuttass

Great body but what is she like facially?? Fancy a pop myself to be honest

Offline monkeybucket

Great body but what is she like facially?? Fancy a pop myself to be honest

Facially she is pretty imo, but to be honest her body is awesome so I only really looked at her face to be sure of my aim  :yahoo:

however as Taggart says £180 for the "works" is too much lots out there do it for much less and some are probably equally good at it...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:49:23 pm by monkeybucket »

Offline pianodave

Daft prices for extras. If anal was £30 I'd have probably given it a go, but £50 is madness - saw a girl recently who was £70 for 30 mins with anal included so £110 is silly. £50 for a facial is even dafter.

She obviously doesn't want to do these things.

Offline monkeybucket

link
Daft prices for extras. If anal was £30 I'd have probably given it a go, but £50 is madness - saw a girl recently who was £70 for 30 mins with anal included so £110 is silly. £50 for a facial is even dafter.

She obviously doesn't want to do these things.

Link  :D

Offline pianodave

External Link/Members Only

gone up to £100 now, so not great value. still cheaper than kate's barmy rate though

Offline pianodave

Been shipped off to scotland now.