Author Topic: Sexy Thai Lisa / Tima sexy party Edinburgh  (Read 1553 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7873525) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Massagetugga

External Link/Members Only

Usually she’s in Aberdeen but I saw on AW she was in Auld Reekie. Comms all good and quick by text. She texted massage prices as well as FS rates if I remember correctly.

It was a few weeks ago when she was in Edinburgh. I think it was £80 for the hour massage and HE with B2B. Might’ve been 90 but I think it was 80.

Location not so great being one of the usual Thai flats at Dumbiedykes but during the day isn’t too dodgy. Not unless she leaves you at the street door frantically texting to communicate that I’m buzzing but the door isn’t opening. Phone call or two as well. Eventually got in.

She’s a youngish girl I’d guess 25-30 at the most. Quite cute as per pics. Pics had that shadowy top lip but in the flesh she’s entirely feminine but she is quite a fat little unit with some rolls of fat round the belly. She’s overall big (though only probably 5’ tall) so carries it ok. I’d definitely describe her as a mini BBW if that makes sense. So if you don’t like serious chubbyness look elsewhere. I found it a pleasant change from the norm.

Most of my time was a good strong Thai massage followed nearer the end by some teasing and B2B. She was naked throughout which was a big plus. She was going to sit between my legs for the finish but I got her to sit/lie beside me and got a fondle of her chubbyness which was wrapped around me a bit.

Enjoyed so strong positive despite the nightmare getting in.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2025, 06:10:11 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Geeman2020

‘Quite a fat little unit’  :D :lol: