Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand: Deadly Destination!  (Read 11400 times)

James999

Is that the best brain fart that you could come up with?

It's sufficient to deal with twats like you  :sarcastic:

You seem very upset that noone was impressed by your "I have property in Phil" statement  :crazy:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:24:04 pm by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

You seem very upset that noone was impressed by your "I have property in Phil" statement  :crazy:

Now if he would have said "I have a property in New York" I would have been very impressed but not a third world shithole like The Philippines.     :vomit:

Offline Vivago

From your latest response it appears that my comments may have touched a nerve with Mr Amateur Troll.

Why should anyone care about my owning property in a 'dangerous, third world shithole'?  Nobody else would give a shit but from the emphasis that Tweedledum puts on it, perhaps you do.  But your online persona is that of a malicious, envious, bitter and twisted little fuck who lives his life vicariously through sex sites so maybe I shouldn't be too surprised.  I'm sure the real you is a big, fluffy teddybear with a ten inch active cock and a heart of gold. :lol:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

James999

Oh you've resorted to calling people trolls because they are not impressed by your pathetic lines, you must be right  :timeout:

Go fix your tin roof  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Oh you've resorted to calling people trolls because they are not impressed by your pathetic lines, you must be right  :timeout:

Go fix your tin roof  :sarcastic:

James, I think we have have hit a raw nerve.     :yahoo:

Offline Chezzie John

I was in Thailand training last year. I was in Rawai Phucket so not a brilliant place for punting but I had a couple of girls overnight for £20 :thumbsup:

But Thailand is a dangerous place. The biggest danger is getting twated on a motor bike. I had one for the first time ever and the traffic is mad and I seen crashes nearly every day and one was fatal. But I was told by my mates dad who lives there not to stop at any crashes to nosey as the Thais will try and blame you even if you were just stood watching and the police are corrupt and won't help you. The Russians were also a problem as they want to cause trouble and will take you on a one way boat trip if you mess with them as the Russian Mafia owns most big clubs etc out there so you never know who your messing with.

Offline Vivago

OK Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee, you two are becoming boring and repetitive. Run off and play with the internet traffic. :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

Run off and play with the internet traffic.

You come accross as some old fart who's had computer lessons in the local library and just discovered the internet, your insults were out of date 10 years ago, and you're pissed off at the fact your boasts on the internet don't get believed and you are just laughed at, now put a bucket under that hole in the tin roof in case it rains  :sarcastic:

Offline Vivago

You come accross as some old fart who's had computer lessons in the local library and just discovered the internet, your insults were out of date 10 years ago, and you're pissed off at the fact your boasts on the internet don't get believed and you are just laughed at, now put a bucket under that hole in the tin roof in case it rains  :sarcastic:

:lol:  :D  You come across as a sad, childish, disappointed wanker who has no real meaningful life at all beyond this site, hating it that everyone else is having all the fun, and showing it by making spiteful jibes at those members able and willing to contribute. I feel sorry for you. :cry:

I may be an old fart but I'm still having loads of fun. :yahoo:

James999

I may be an old fart but I'm still having loads of fun.

Oddly not how you come accross, ever since we were not impressed about your hut in a shit hole you've made it your mission to try and convince us how happy you are.

Why not post an image of your Phil property, or is it difficult with it being a penthouse, or is that treehouse  :music:

Offline akauya

I have visited Thailand quite a few times and has seen some of the real attitudes of Thais.

They believe they and their country are superior to all others and that it is grossly unfair that farangs have more money than them and have no compunction in relieving them of it :(

Are you sure you're talking about Thailand or the UK?  :unknown:

Ravanelli

What do you know about the property market in The Philippines?  Not a lot is my guess if your inane and stupid comments are any gauge.  Talking out your arse again but the forum seems to be endlessly forgiving.

And there is nothing more pitiful than a saddo who appears to spend most of his waking hours trolling a paid-sex consumer site and yet when it comes to hard info, contributes the square root of fuck all. :sarcastic:

JRC – that doesn't even remotely look like a Filipinan landscape or house.  Couldn't you have tried a bit harder and found a stock photo of a Manilan slum or a barrio nipa hut.  God knows, there are enough of them. 1 out of 10 for effort.

He doesn't appear to know much about the UK property market let alone the Philippines, he seems to think that a 5 year old property has lower residual value and devalues the same way a car does.  :D

Offline Vivago

... to try and convince us how happy you are.

I suspect happier than you..you sorry fucker.

Why not post an image of your Phil property, or is it difficult with it being a penthouse, or is that treehouse  :music:

I own three condos in Manila, all bought and paid for. Two are let as short term holiday rents, which are nice little earners.  The third is for my own use as a weekend retreat/fuckpad.  I also have a house in a subdivision (gated, secured community) which is my main residence in The Philippines.  Not a tin roof in sight.

Here is a photo taken from the balcony of my 1 bedroom fuckpad.  You will note the clubhouse on the left and the swimming pool middle centre. Again not a tin roof in sight.  Life is tough here. :yahoo:

James999

IHere is a photo taken from the balcony of my 1 bedroom fuckpad. 

And here's a photo taken from that building showing your 1 bedroom fuckpad, note the tin roof and rotten balcony

Sailormack

Hey Vivago

How much does a Manila condo like yours cost?

Offline Vivago

How much does a Manila condo like yours cost?

I bought my condos off-plan (before they were finished) which allowed for big discounts. Allowing for the exchange rate at the time, which was nearly 100 pesos to the pound, the most expensive equated to about 25k and the cheapest about 18k. There has been a property boom in Manila over recent years (a lot of south east asian investors pushing up prices) but you should still be able to pick up a 1-2 bedroom unit in a nice development (DMCI and Ayala land are the best) for between 30-50k, depending on the area.  Makati, Ortigas and Malate are the most popular with western buyers.

And here's a photo..blah, drone, bore, repeat..

The Architect

And here's a photo taken from that building showing your 1 bedroom fuckpad, note the tin roof and rotten balcony

What a shit comeback!  :sarcastic:

Looks great, Vivago, fair play to you. What I don't get is how you are able to buy these properties legally? Everything I've read about buying property in Phils or LOS says it's essentially impossible for foreigners to buy property in your own name. Do really own these properties outright? How?

Offline Jimmyredcab

What a shit comeback!  :sarcastic:

Looks great, Vivago, fair play to you. What I don't get is how you are able to buy these properties legally? Everything I've read about buying property in Phils or LOS says it's essentially impossible for foreigners to buy property in your own name. Do really own these properties outright? How?

If it's a condo you would have a lease, you can't own the freehold of a flat.

In Thailand foreigners can't own the land, if you put it in your "girlfriends" name and you split up I wish you luck.  :thumbsdown:

Offline peter_bungee

Yep as jimmy says stick to leasehold apartments unless you really trust the girl - which you shouldnt!

That way you can own it yourself and keep in your name

Offline Vivago

What I don't get is how you are able to buy these properties legally? Everything I've read about buying property in Phils or LOS says it's essentially impossible for foreigners to buy property in your own name. Do really own these properties outright? How?

A foreigner (or even an overseas Filipino) cannot legally own land in The Philippines but is permitted to own condominiums outright. I believe that the same is the case in Thailand.  Most condos are owned by foreigners or overseas Filipinos and the developers would never sell them if this was not the case.

James999

A foreigner (or even an overseas Filipino) cannot legally own land in The Philippines

So how does that sit with your statement

I also have a house in a subdivision (gated, secured community) ]

Offline Vivago

So how does that sit with your statement

If you had half a brain, you could probably work that out all by yourself. 

James999

If you had half a brain, you could probably work that out all by yourself.

If it requires so little brain power you should have no trouble explaiing it then, odd that you feel the need to be abusinve when such a simple question was asked.

Offline Vivago

If it requires so little brain power you should have no trouble explaiing it then, odd that you feel the need to be abusinve when such a simple question was asked.

OK, don't get your panties in a twist. You have failed the half brain challenge. The house is in my wife's name.

James999

Oh, so when you said you have a house in a gated community you actually don't   :timeout:

Offline Vivago

Oh, so when you said you have a house in a gated community you actually don't   :timeout:

Hahaha..you think you are so clever but you 'aint mate.  You play your semantics games if it makes you happy.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hahaha..you think you are so clever but you 'aint mate.  You play your semantics games if it makes you happy.

James999 is too clever for you, mind you that's not difficult.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Vivago

James999 is too clever for you, mind you that's not difficult.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh, hi Tweedle Dumb. Wonder when you would make an appearance.

No, he thinks he is clever, as do you. There is a difference. From what I've seen, if your brains were made of semtex, neither of you would have enough to blow your hats off.  :hi: :hi: :hi:

Simon S

If it's a condo you would have a lease, you can't own the freehold of a flat.

In Thailand foreigners can't own the land, if you put it in your "girlfriends" name and you split up I wish you luck.  :thumbsdown:
Actually in Thailand you can own a Condo as long as 60% of the condos in the block are Thai owned. So what they do is sell the condos cheap to Thais to enable them to sell them at full market value to foreigners. I should know, I own 7 around Thailand.

If you want to own land you can, if you can purchase it as a business property. Anything else has to be at least 51% in the Thai name, so effectively you have no rights. I presume if I may that you don't own any property in Thailand, so I would suggest it's best not to misinform people.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Actually in Thailand you can own a Condo as long as 60% of the condos in the block are Thai owned. So what they do is sell the condos cheap to Thais to enable them to sell them at full market value to foreigners. I should know, I own 7 around Thailand.

If you want to own land you can, if you can purchase it as a business property. Anything else has to be at least 51% in the Thai name, so effectively you have no rights. I presume if I may that you don't own any property in Thailand, so I would suggest it's best not to misinform people.

When you say "own" a condo are you saying there is no lease, even in the UK flats have a lease, that could be 99 years or whatever is left on the lease.

I don't own a property in Thailand and never would, foreigners have very few rights in Thailand, police will always take the side of a local before a farang.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Simon S

There is no lease, you own it outright. But you can only do so if 60% of the condos in the complex are Thai owned. In Thailand a "lease" is known as "key money", there is no "key money" to be paid.

James999

You play your semantics

You say you own the house, but you don't own the house, hardly semantics  :sarcastic:

Your bullshit may work on ladyboys but not here  :hi:

Sailormack

Why anyone would want to own a property abroad is beyond me  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would like a flat in Tenerife, not a third world shithole like Thailand, the people hate and despise foreigners, they simply tolerate us.    :hi:

Simon S

I would like a flat in Tenerife, not a third world shithole like Thailand, the people hate and despise foreigners, they simply tolerate us.    :hi:
My properties are all rented, 2 in Bangkok make significant money from overseas professional workers.Thailand is far from a shithole and has an economy growing faster than the UK. Reading your previous posts, if it is such a shit hole, why have you been 25 times ??

Simon S

Simple, they are an investment and make money.

James999

Thailand has an economy growing faster than the UK.

Growth is relevant to the baseline, if you are a corrupt third world country it's easier to have 3% growth than a developed country, in the same way if you started a new mobile company and then took on one client your growth is 100% for T mobile to do that they would need to add millions of new clients.

Offline akauya

Isn't that like the Britain UKIPpers want?  I bet they have a UKIP equivalent there.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Growth is relevant to the baseline, if you are a corrupt third world country it's easier to have 3% growth than a developed country.

Corruption is a way of life in Thailand, it applies to the copper on the street right up to the Prime Minister, that is why Thaksin Shinawatra had to flee the country ------------------- I have seen coppers taking bribes for minor crimes such as litter and crash helmet offences.     :thumbsdown:

Simon S

Isn't that like the Britain UKIPpers want?  I bet they have a UKIP equivalent there.
Don't believe everything he says. Thais despise some of the attitudes of the sex tourists, but my dealings have been nothing but courteous with them and they are lovely people. He doesn't seem to be able grasp that there is more to Thailand than pay for play.

Offline akauya

Don't believe everything he says. Thais despise some of the attitudes of the sex tourists, but my dealings have been nothing but courteous with them and they are lovely people. He doesn't seem to be able grasp that there is more to Thailand than pay for play.

Don't worry. Hell will freeze over before I believe anything that moron Redcab says.  :D

Offline Sedlmayer

A foreigner (or even an overseas Filipino) cannot legally own land in The Philippines but is permitted to own condominiums outright. I believe that the same is the case in Thailand.  Most condos are owned by foreigners or overseas Filipinos and the developers would never sell them if this was not the case.

Your wife is Filipina then?

Sailormack

Jimmy

Why would you want to buy abroad unless you were living there. It doesn't make economic sense.

Many years ago I had the funds to buy (coincidentally in Tenerife, Los Crstianos), nice 3 bed apartment IIRC it was about £80k.

One of my old man's mates at the time, a wealthy property guy gave me the same advice. He suggested I buy a couple of cheap industrial units in the UK instead and then use the rent as a holiday fund. Fast forward 20 years on and those wee units have increased in price as well as spinning of good rent increases in line with inflation. And over these years they have given me some great holidays around the world as well as a nice wee eggy for my retirement.

They are fully occupied and as such don't need to worry about maintenance costs or what's happening when I'm back home.

I just don't trust foreign gubmints as history has shown they can fuck you up financially.

:hi:

Sailormack

Simple, they are an investment and make money.

Perhaps you should offer that advice to those that were on the wrong side with the Spanish landgrab and also the balcony jumpers of Pattaya and Bangkok.

:hi:

James999

Why would you want to buy abroad

A common reason is that they can't afford to buy in the UK, plenty of "investors" snapping up bargains in Bulgaria or Northern cyprus, closing their eyes to the potential problems  :hi:

Sailormack

A common reason is that they can't afford to buy in the UK, plenty of "investors" snapping up bargains in Bulgaria or Northern cyprus, closing their eyes to the potential problems  :hi:

Plenty of cheap hovels available in the UK as you keep telling us  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jimmy

Why would you want to buy abroad unless you were living there. It doesn't make economic sense.

Life is not just about making money, when you die someone else will enjoy the proceeds of your property empire, sadly we can't take our money with us.    :(

Simon S

Wrong. I could buy property in this country but in Thailand I get more bang for my buck and a better return on the rentals in comparison to the UK. My property portfolio is rapidly increasing and will be a legacy for my childrens future financial security.

Rain_man

Can we stop talking about whose metaphorical dick is bigger....and start talking about fucking hookers  :manhater: :dash:

Sailormack

Can we stop talking about whose metaphorical dick is bigger....and start talking about fucking hookers  :manhater: :dash:

Nice to see a new mod appointed :unknown:

Pity about his small dick though :cool: