Author Topic: Vivastreet - B&S - Shepherd Bush  (Read 692 times)

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this one recently. Photos look incredible so decided to give it a lot as I was passing Shepherd Bush and her location is about a few mins away from the station so why not.

Got there and was made to wait for 15 or 20 mins. Told me her landlord is there so please wait baby. After she opened the door I decided to end the meeting as she looked nothing like the girl in the photos - in fact she is probably one of the ugliest WG I've seen.... at least in recent times. I asked her if the real girl works there but she said what girl so I said ok bye.

Really annoying but should know better that VS is BS 90% of the time!

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this one recently. Photos look incredible so decided to give it a lot as I was passing Shepherd Bush and her location is about a few mins away from the station so why not.

Got there and was made to wait for 15 or 20 mins. Told me her landlord is there so please wait baby. After she opened the door I decided to end the meeting as she looked nothing like the girl in the photos - in fact she is probably one of the ugliest WG I've seen.... at least in recent times. I asked her if the real girl works there but she said what girl so I said ok bye.

Really annoying but should know better that VS is BS 90% of the time!


Seen this profile the other day, no hits on images currently

External Link/Members Only 

07365823907

External Link/Members Only

+447365823907

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



V/S video (temp upload) >  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 02, 2025, 11:38:44 am by The_Don »