Author Topic: Dirty_Daisy_Darling with friend - Manchester  (Read 4425 times)


4 review(s) for The_English_Rose (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline salazar

So first of all, only my second punt in Manchester. The other two, albeit before lockdown were good, nothing amazing but reasonable. I would also point out that about 30% of this shambolical night is down to me but I digress.

External Link/Members Only

I put in a RB and several options, none really tickly my fancy. I send out multiple e-mails (is it a Northern thing to not answer e-mails for weeks on end?) enquiring about overnights. After weeks of what I thought was due diligence I went for Daisy. She accepted a 1k overnight when her rate is 1.5K (first red light).
I ask about having another lady and she mentioned her friend. Now, I will not refer to her friend as she is not on AW nor is a regula SP and she did keep her side of the proposal although not really my type but, like I said, but of this shitshow was my fault for thinking with my dick. And the price goes down from 1k a night to 800 each, ie 1600! I should have been suspicious by now but a duo overnight for that price is a steal.
Next red light, I look at her private gallery, not really taken by her face but hey, the AW reviews are pretty glowing.
Third red light, deposit, which I pay.
Fourth red light, got to my place about an hour late. An address mix up. I don't know who this one was down to tbh
The ladies turn up. I'm not taken aback by their appearance. Not bad but just not my thing but Mr. Dick had taken over so we went straight at it.
The first round was great as I was busting and was over in about 20 mins. We had a dinner date so I quickly managed a second, all within 1 hour.
Changed, got a cab and to the place for dinner.
I am, at this stage wary of the things coming out of her mouth. Repeating things continously. Definitely something not right here. Making that unnatural effort to appease. I went with the flow and thought, hey, got two pops, what could go wrong.
Fifth red light, those misterious phone calls, dinner not getting touched, and finally...I really have to leave because of bla bla bla.
Good thing that paperwork was at my hotel, she wanted my keycard to go back to get it (fat chance...thank you brain, for once!)
In the end we agreed on an amount, which I still think was far too much, but that's down to my 30% fault in all of this.
She left, I was left with her friend. The night went on but I didn't really manage to do much else (maybe the wine, maybe just not turned on by who I was left with).
The friend kept her part of the bargain, so I can't fault her but this review is about Daisy who frankly I don't think is all there.

I visit the UK about 4 times a year so I can't afford to make these kinds of mistakes when booking. In the end you get what you pay for.
Obviously not returning or recommending.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Well done mate on leaving the money in the room thanks for the review. I've recently had a bad experience with daisy review to follow :hi:

Offline salazar

Well done mate on leaving the money in the room thanks for the review. I've recently had a bad experience with daisy review to follow :hi:

Apparently she has form for leaving halfway through a meet. I’m surprised that her reviews on AW are so good and nothing posted on UKP.

Offline salazar

Just so you all know, she is back again.

Offline Tankengine48

This one has just popped up, new member 1/6/2026

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her blog talks about her friend Daisy (The_English_Rose) who she started seeing guys with.  Is she the one you 'were left with'?

Offline salazar

No, her friend was on the wrong side of curvy