Author Topic: Runa - Diva - Outcall  (Read 2409 times)

Offline DashSam89

Link - External Link/Members Only (On holidays now)

Booking – via diva telegram

Meet - early February

Duration - 1hr 500£

Services – DFK, OWO, Fingering, Sex in multiple positions

Description: - Occasional visitor to London and mostly have dabbled in Seeking. Wanted to meet SilverMonica and Camille as well as couple of seeking girls this time. Silver initially had agreed to meet early Feb but then extended her holiday to March. Camille responded couple of times on mail but could not schedule anything as she mentioned she was on long holiday bookings and probably difficult to have a 1 hr thing.

After having 2-3 cancellations on Seeking also and one at the last minute, was little fed up and used Diva for the punt. It was easy booking via TG and settled on Runa reading past reviews and since incall and outcall was same as 500 so preferred outcall. Meet was in late afternoon and she arrived on time to my hotel in Central. Had to go down because of key card access and she was dressed discreetly as requested.

Little disappointed vs pics on Diva but kind of expected that. In the room asked her whether she wanted some drinks and we chatted while sitting on sofa. About 10 mins or so later, she initiated by taking my hand and putting it on her lap (I love it when they are more enthusiastic about sex than me although I was just hiding it). Post that it was more of a mutual taking off our clothes while kissing and I sucked on her tits while fingering and she was quite ok with that. Then it was around 4-5 mins of OWO on sofa while she was on her side so that I could reach with my hands both to her boobs and pussy. We fucked on the sofa in cowgirl and doggy before I came in the bag.

This followed with some more drinks and then we went to the bed where I placed her with her head on the edge of the bed and fingered her with more intensity and she got very wet. During this time she was trying to give me a bj and hj simultaneously.  This was followed by few more positions before I came in the bag again.

All in all, a very satisfying one but prefer the SA meets more as it is a little bit less transactional.

Online patelprat

Nice you had a good time and thanks for reviewing.

She just seems overpriced from what I read.

I had really wanted to see her when she was cheaper on Diva, but didn't take my chance at the time.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2025, 12:19:38 pm by patelprat »

Offline Sperminator22

@DashSam89 thank you for your first review, Runa is an excellent way to start your journey here  :D

I had really wanted to see her when she was cheaper on Diva, but didn't take my chance at the time.

I'm afraid you've missed out mate  :(
I met her three times in quick succession last summer at 300.
Each encounter was breathtaking, we shagged like rabbits right from the first second, without passing to the bathroom.
Considering she always rimmed me allowed me to CIM withouth charging extra, she's been the best VFM in a while.
I stopped seeing her when she increased her rate.

Offline Stanford97

Considering she always rimmed me allowed me to CIM withouth charging extra, she's been the best VFM in a while.
She was rimming me to hell a couple of years ago for £270, has some moron started adding tariffs on our whores?