I had arranged a 90 minute outcall to my hotel. Initial contact via AW then text and a call.
Paid £50 deposit plus £300 when she arrived.
Initial impression. Attractive and bubbly lady. Very professional. Lovely hair, nails etc.
Bit of a chat then she changed for action.
Lots of oral both ways. She was happy to be guided and seemed to get quite turned on. Certainly oral on her got her very wet and flushed. I kept hoing back to oral on her whenever I was getting clise to coming.
At one point I had my personal cock vibrator on inside a condom and she took it all. Really nice feeling with the varying vibrator speeds. Lots of oohs snd Aahs from Lauren at this point. Thanks to Roxy at Roses for that tip.
Decided to finish with oral and she very enthusiastically finished me off.
Overall. Expensive yes but I am happy to pay for quality and good looks. She has both.
External Link/Members Only (Link corrected)