Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky poppy6969 Bedford, absolute shite, clockwatcher,pisstaker,AVOID  (Read 2663 times)

2 review(s) for kinkypoppy6969 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

grapple

External Link/Members Only

Had a go with this the other day and knew it was likely to be a mistake the moment I arrived.

Location? Handy for Bedford town centre, georgian house converted into low rent bedsits, just across from a tyre place,plenty of parking near by, but quite frankly it's an utter flea pit, I wouldn't let a dog sleep there. Her front door lock had been smashed off at some point too. Angry punter or scummy boyfriend? Either way very low rent.

Girl; reasonably attractive, small figure but was surprised by the rolls of fat on her for a girl of her small size and also had the distinctly saggy stretch marked tits of someone who's dropped a few brats with a hideous clown tattoo on one of them.
 made no effort to dress up etc, dreadful make up,

covered in bruises, off putting to say the least.Extremely low class, 1 level up from a crack whore street girl.

"No i don't do...." a myriad of things that were listed on her profile including "go on top"???????

Started clock watching after about 5 minutes,

had a go at showing me her "awesome oral" skills but she's absolute shite at that;next to no warmth or personality. "Do you want to fuck me now?" ermm.... not really, but I may aswell try and get my money's worth. You'd be better off with a jar of Liver!!!

Ugly,badly shaved swollen pussy. Lick that? You got to be fucking joking

An utter piss taker!

I wouldn't touch this girl again if I was being paid.
Avoid like the plague

Offline sumertime

I wouldn't touch this girl again if I was being paid.
Avoid like the plague

One of the great values of UKPunting is that you can check to see if the WG has been "evaluated" on a previous visit. All you have to do is to put the AW Profile number into the search box and up pops a history (or not!)...

Once you have read the reviews you can make up your own mind... shite is shite but then... Some time back I had a great experience with a Romanian WG = GFE, DFK, CIM, Swallow, etc... [before my distaste for Rom's]. I rated "Positive" with a reasonable report and got hammered because others did not get the works!!! But still worth the checking time...

Good luck with the punting  :hi:

grapple

unfortunately it was my desire to leave some kind of record about this shister to forewarn others that lead me to this site. She'd recently been given a similarly bad review and if I'd seen it I would have never bothered. Avoid this dreadful cunt like the plague!!

Ravanelli

Shurely there must be some mistake, her AW feedback has comments like, 'bubbly beautiful young woman,  great OWO, lovely lady, great boobs, pretty girl, stunning young lady, fabulous boobs, beautifully relaxed attitude to sex and a stunning young lady who knows how to fuck.' In amongst all that shite there are two relatively innocuous comments… 'not a good experience, not much on her profile was offered' and more recently, 'No anal, no deep throat, nothing special, would not recommend.'

Why oh why, even in the absence of UKP feedback would you book with that AW feedback? I have said this before, even if the girl has 100 glowing reviews and one negative sitting in the middle, I'll believe the one negative every time when it comes to AW. In fact I don't read AW feedback or reviews for positives, I'm simply interested in any negative comments, even those about messing punters about.

Offline monstar

Shurely there must be some mistake, her AW feedback has comments like, 'bubbly beautiful young woman,  great OWO, lovely lady, great boobs, pretty girl, stunning young lady, fabulous boobs, beautifully relaxed attitude to sex and a stunning young lady who knows how to fuck.' In amongst all that shite there are two relatively innocuous comments… 'not a good experience, not much on her profile was offered' and more recently, 'No anal, no deep throat, nothing special, would not recommend.'

Why oh why, even in the absence of UKP feedback would you book with that AW feedback? I have said this before, even if the girl has 100 glowing reviews and one negative sitting in the middle, I'll believe the one negative every time when it comes to AW. In fact I don't read AW feedback or reviews for positives, I'm simply interested in any negative comments, even those about messing punters about.

I agree 100%, even in the absence of negative AW feedback, I've recently learned the hard way that it is not worth trusting positive AW feedback (which I already took with a considerably large grain of salt) as there must be very few that are genuine or from reliable sources.

I cannot conceive how shit the quality of some punters previous OWO experiences must have been when they include "amazing OWO" in feedback and after my mediocre punt with terrible OWO (not with kinky poppy though) I suspected it was written sarcastically, until I noticed the punter had returned for more!  :dash:

1dt

I often wonder if the EE pimps are hacking into AW profiles to leave positive feedback from established aw id's along with their own recent ...and much more obvious self feedback ids.  :dance: :cool:

Offline madeinwales56

Shame you didn't read this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33386.0 before you went to see her. Could have saved you money & time. Still, lesson learned.

pukkapunt

You should have done your research  :dash:  :dash:   you would have saved yourself a lot of unnecessary anger and frustration by the sounds of it. There is bad reviews already online for her.   

yorkshire123

Shame you didn't read this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33386.0 before you went to see her. Could have saved you money & time. Still, lesson learned.
You should have done your research  :dash:  :dash:   you would have saved yourself a lot of unnecessary anger and frustration by the sounds of it. There is bad reviews already online for her.   

Spot the difference,
One from a long standing member with an element empathy attached  :thumbsup:
One from a newbie telling another newbie to get a grip  :thumbsdown:  (I'm starting to think your not all that pukka after all  ;))

Offline sumofallparts

Grapple, sorry you had a shite punt.
You must have seen the good in here or TOFTT from the profile on AW.
I mean ... she looks bloody awful in the photos !
Never ceases to amaze me the absolute piss taking that some of these munters expect to be paid for sex.

Urgh.............

aillingworth

Got a blowie off her a few months back, I was clean, as I always am, but she insisted in using about 3 wet wipes on my knob! I couldn't feel a thing by the time she started it was so numb! :scare: However though, she is very easy to negotiate prices with. :P