Author Topic: London Hotels Good For Outcalls  (Read 8647 times)

Offline JohnsonSchlong

I'm looking for a good mid-priced decent quality London hotel which is suited to having a working girl visit me. I want somewhere a girl can walk straight into the hotel, get to my room and knock on the door without having to be met by me in the lobby or outside (so stairs or a lift with no keycard operation) and without feeling like she's being scrutinised by the staff.
Ideally somewhere close to a tube station as well.
A good example of this is The Hilton Hotel Paddington but the place is such a run down old dump it's massively overpriced at three hundred-ish quid a night.
Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks 😊
« Last Edit: February 23, 2025, 10:10:35 pm by JohnsonSchlong »

Offline anotherwoody69

Might be slightly out of your central thoughts, but Marriott Regents Park is good.
Busy, no key card, very easy to walk in and use the lifts to the rooms (which are in the main large and acceptable for a 4 star) and depending on when you book costs around the £175-225 range.

Swiss Cottage tube is a 10 minute walk and its a safe area I have found.

Offline adsharpe

Any of the Hilton’s seem ok.

Usually stay at Hilton on Park Lane - about £300 for a basic room.

Offline Andyandy95

Leonardo St Paul's. Large lobby/bar, always busy, no key card needed for the lifts as they go up to the bar on the top floor that's open to the public. The price varies, but if you book in advance it's reasonable. I know of some others that do require a key card for the lifts, but have lifts located away from reception/staff where you can come down and meet someone discreetly.

Offline ciao1969

Crowne Plaza London – Kings Cross
Available on dayuse with flexible slots 7am-1pm or 9am-6pm or 4pm-10:30pm and no key cards required for the lifts

Offline thumbspot

Another vote for Leonardo St Paul's. The Hilton Metropole at Edgeware Rd is also not key carded.

Offline hawaiifive0

Hilton Euson or Pullman St Pancras

Offline I Love Brazilians

Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge is decent.

And I've used the Hilton Paddington several times. Have always been upgraded to a GWR Room which are all superb. Agree that the rest of the hotel is looking a little tired though.

Offline johnsthomas

I would suggest the St Giles very close to Tottenham Court Tube and lots of people coming and going all the time no key cards and stairs if you want them.
I stayed there most weeks years ago and never had any issues

Offline delta69

Another vote for Leonardo St Paul's. The Hilton Metropole at Edgeware Rd is also not key carded.

Don’t use Hilton metropole on at Edgware i got stopped by security asking where am I going as I was heading to the lift

Offline myothernameis

Don’t use Hilton metropole on at Edgware i got stopped by security asking where am I going as I was heading to the lift

Think the OP position will be different from yours, as he is getting an escort to come and see him, so technically she is his guest

Offline JohnsonSchlong

Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to reply guys. Gonna check out some of these places right now 👍

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,076
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Leonardo St Paul's. Large lobby/bar, always busy, no key card needed for the lifts as they go up to the bar on the top floor that's open to the public. The price varies, but if you book in advance it's reasonable. I know of some others that do require a key card for the lifts, but have lifts located away from reception/staff where you can come down and meet someone discreetly.

If you are allocated a room in the rear block you need a room key card to access the building.

Offline Andyandy95

If you are allocated a room in the rear block you need a room key card to access the building.

Correct. That only happens occasionally, though. And if it does its still very discreet as whomever you're meeting can just meet you at the entrance to that separate building, which is down a lane, not in the main hotel building, and nowhere near the eyes of staff etc. This hotel is exceedingly discreet either way.

Offline Andyandy95

Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge is decent.

And I've used the Hilton Paddington several times. Have always been upgraded to a GWR Room which are all superb. Agree that the rest of the hotel is looking a little tired though.

Last time I was at that Leonardo it required a key card for the lifts. Leonardo St Paul's doesn't, though.

Offline londonroad

Not used it for a few years but Leonardo Royal Hotel London City didn’t require key card in the lifts. Hotel is very close to Tower Hill tube station. Most of the Executive rooms have fabulous views of Tower of London, if you ask and are in luck sometimes can get a free upgrade.

Offline Falkirk GND

Any near Heathrow airport that fit the bill?  :hi:

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I love the Canary Wharf Brit.  Girls can just swan in and straight up to your room nay bother.  Plus there's SP's probably above and below you, AW and VS gals.

Never had any luck in the Hotel bar though where they meant to hang out.  Always full of old dears and women I wouldn't podge even with yours!.. :D

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I love the Canary Wharf Brit.  Girls can just swan in and straight up to your room nay bother.  Plus there's SP's probably above and below you, AW and VS gals.

Never had any luck in the Hotel bar though where they meant to hang out.  Always full of old dears and women I wouldn't podge even with yours!.. :D

I used to use this one a lot. Back then you could book with a fake name too, then they started asking for an ID so I had to start using my name. Then one of the "manager" dudes there started greeting me with my name like "Welcome Mr x". I really didn't like that for some reason and stopped using it so much.

But this place is such a punters temple. When you walk through the corridors you can always hear some moans :D

Offline JohnsonSchlong

I used to use this one a lot. Back then you could book with a fake name too, then they started asking for an ID so I had to start using my name. Then one of the "manager" dudes there started greeting me with my name like "Welcome Mr x". I really didn't like that for some reason and stopped using it so much.

But this place is such a punters temple. When you walk through the corridors you can always hear some moans :D


I actually like the idea of this, but it also looks a bit grubby and a lot of the Tripadvisor reviews are BAD - is it a decent hotel?

Offline MLawro93

There is no such thing as a good Britannia Hotel.  :D Actively avoid the place and will avoid SPs who work from them, just hate the place

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard


I actually like the idea of this, but it also looks a bit grubby and a lot of the Tripadvisor reviews are BAD - is it a decent hotel?

Depends on what you want I guess. It's not great. If you would be spending any significant amount of time in the room or staying overnight, probably not.
If you just need a bed and a shower for a short meet, it's decently priced.
In fact, it's the only "cheap" hotel I know in east london that's relatively easily accessible.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

There is no such thing as a good Britannia Hotel.  :D Actively avoid the place and will avoid SPs who work from them, just hate the place

+1

Offline JohnsonSchlong

Oh I'm looking for somewhere to stay - I live like three hundred miles from London !

Offline Heph


I actually like the idea of this, but it also looks a bit grubby and a lot of the Tripadvisor reviews are BAD - is it a decent hotel?

It's a ghastly dump and a false economy if you're using it for anything but the most transient of outcall bases

Offline thumbspot

I’ve also used Sea Containers for outcalls. It is key carded but there’s a huge discrete rear entrance  :wacko: with a big open plan seating area to meet. It’s where the cabs drop anyway.

Also used Apex Temple and it’s not card access until 11pm.

Offline gmoniey

It might be slightly on the upper bound of your budget, but I'm a big fan of Melia White House in Regents Park...rooms are decently sized, lots of traffic going in/out of the hotel and no key cards

Offline SimonSays2108

I can’t comment on how good it is but I’ll be staying at the Yotel Pad in Stratford at the end of the month and hoping .. subject to an agreeable RB .. to arrange an outcall … pricing for the Premium room was a little under £130 for the night, which doesn’t look too bad given its pretty much a studio flat … supposedly 5 mins from the Station and terminals to check in / out so sounds ideal.

Not sure if anyone has any experience of this place … and i will come back with an update … but another possibility ..

Offline notcalledchris

Yotel is a new hotel and quote nice but small room.  It has key cards and a tiny reception and is on the slightly dodgy side of Stratford.  Last time I stayed there I was offered drugs on the walk from the station.  No teabags in room either just fancy coffee pods

Offline Devil4thrill

I like Marlin Waterloo but you will need a card to get the lifts working.
Novotel Canary Wharf is good if you are looking for a hotel towards the east.

I am looking for hotel rooms with large mirrors across the bed or on ceiling.

Offline Tomi91

Be careful with dayuse, sadly most of the hotels system is not fitting for using daytime only rooms. I usually check in to dayuse hotels between 10-11am and invite the girls for arrive like 11:30am but if there is a delay they tend to arrive after 12pm and thats when the problem starts especially if lift is keycarded and you need to leave room and meet at the entrance first. Because 99% of the hotels automatically deactivates the keycard at 12pm and you can not go back. Many time I needed to leave the girl at the lift or at the room entrance to swap my keycard at reception which sometimes takes a long process especially if receptionist got changed and you have to explain your status from the begining and also if the girl joins to this conversation there is big risk that you need to expose your real full name fron of her

Offline KermitK2

Thanks for the really useful info above.

I'm looking to book a hotel room for a daytime or evening meeting. It sounds like the dayuse site is used by a few people which is good news as that came up in my online search. Couple of potentially stupid questions: 1) do you have to give your real name when booking a room or is a fake name possible? 2) Is paying for the room booked on dayuse genuinely possible with cash at the hotel?

Thanks


 

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Thanks for the really useful info above.

I'm looking to book a hotel room for a daytime or evening meeting. It sounds like the dayuse site is used by a few people which is good news as that came up in my online search. Couple of potentially stupid questions: 1) do you have to give your real name when booking a room or is a fake name possible? 2) Is paying for the room booked on dayuse genuinely possible with cash at the hotel?

Thanks
Dayrooms and Dayuse just make the booking - payment is down to each hotel's policy.  These days, most places require ID and payment card when you check-in.  Ibis Blackfiars used to take cash (I used it a lot) but they have now gone cash free and last time, they asked me for ID.  I book it as Mr S Dan.  But they looked at my drivers license so they know that my full name is Steely Dan  :D .  Punting not for the fainthearted these days.  I still use the place though - they don't give a shit what I am doing there.

I have a special punting PAYG card though, so it is no trouble.

Offline myothernameis

When in London, I generally use Premier Inn, now the hotels are key card entry to lifts.  But I find the hotels are so busy, no one going to notice you with a escort

Offline notcalledchris

When in London, I generally use Premier Inn, now the hotels are key card entry to lifts.  But I find the hotels are so busy, no one going to notice you with a escort

A more expensive choice would be the Leonardo at St Paul's.  It is huge and you can walk in and up in the lifts without a keycard or being noticed.  Nice rooms too.  The designer chairs  are good to fuck in.

Offline yubin

Pullman Kings Cross, stayed there a few times. Met with a girl on 2 occasions.

No key card required, although my last stay was over 2 years ago.