External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/alexa21%5Fsexxxy
PRICE:60
COMS: goodish. Took a bit of time to rely, foreign style English. Oh and a lot of lies
LOCATION: a terrace house in anfleild… OBVIOUSLY!
LOOKS: its the girl in the photo so decide for yourself. She’s super skinny which I like. However that means I can imagine her as a smack head looking for fags by the bootle strand or a 90s supermodel back when the heroin addict look was considered chique.
So off I trot with my trusted bottle of Listerine in my glove compartment. I was happy with the results. No smack head vibes apart from the missing front tooth… yeah I know! But to fair to her she was very clean with no hygiene issues
Service: so she text me saying “sloppy owo, 69, fkiss ALL INCLUDED” bullshit, not a single thing was included. I so should have checked just before handing over the pounds and walked. She wanted 30 for kissing. Then came out the Jonny for bj. So owo was extra too. She let me go down on her which was nice and clean and then she bent over so I could lick her pussy from behind. She didn’t want me to rim her (also a like on her page) so I had to be really sneaky and work my way up there. Managed to get a couple of licks but not much. She refused 69 too so I did a deal and swapped it for sex. So we are in 69 and instead of blowing me she wanks me off as fast as possible. Fuck it I just cum and cut my losses. This is shite. I was back in my car in 15 mins
OVERALL 3/10. There is only one reason why I did this. All inclusive for £60? Fuck it, it was worth a punt. At that price if a couple of things were off it still could have been a positive based on value for money. Couple of more negatives and a neutral. But there was too many issues. Just a great big nothing burger
PRO
Cheap
Clean
CON
Lied about extras
Super rushed