Author Topic: Lonni massage Edinburgh  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Jayf

External Link/Members Only

Visited this one the other day. New shop located in leith.  Just walked in with no appointment.

Went for half n hour massage at £30.  Sp wasn't bad looking in my opinion. Didn't really speak much English though. Massage was actually quite reasonable, not too hard or too soft .I actually enjoyed the massage. Plenty of reach unders and ass play which got me quite hard.  On turn over, was offered hr for £20 or topless hr for £30. Paid the £30, she took her top off, allowed plenty touching. Then she got on the table and started wanking me off. She came to the top near my head, I pulled her knickers down and started playing with her ass which she didn't seem to mind.  Once I came, she cleaned me up and started massaging me again.  Would definitely return. Only problem with these places is the girls change quite often.  Another upside is the entrance is a bit more discreet compared to dalry road. Parking not great though.