Its been ages since I saw a polish WG. I used to have a fun time with Polish Katy (5367123) in East London around 2021 before she retired. I had also previously seen Blonde Carla (3433750) when she was working in Edgware in 2020 and Stratford in 2023
External Link/Members OnlyI texted Sophia at 9am and asked for a 10:30am appointment. She texted me back her address in central Stratford. I had previously attempted to see a Polish escort in Stratford (
External Link/Members Only) 2 months ago in the same street, but she left me radio silence.
So typical town house run brothel.
Sophia texted me to say she was ready. I knocked on the door and she lead me into the room. She told me her name was Claudia. I had previously seen an add on vivastreet (this one is in Swindon)
External Link/Members OnlyShe asked if I wanted a massage. I've never been into rub and tugs myself. I just said I wanted a girlfriend experience. Closed mouth kissing. Not too big on her nipples being sucked.
Started off in 69. kinda painful having a curvy woman on top of you. But worst of all I had to spread open her pussy with the ammount of skin covering up the vagina. She gave a good blowie. Most polish WG I've seen in London suck like hoovers and I've had such great XP. (unlike Hungarians and Romanians who give me the ex GF XP).
Sofia got on top and started riding me. Making a lot of noises and sexy talk. I gently patted her bottom in cowgirl for laughs.
I asked for a cim. She took one shot of my load in her mouth and the rest went over the place.
We ended our time with Sofia just rubbing her hands around my back and buttocks. erotic massage involves tits, so it was hardly anything erotic.
I said my goodbyes. Days later she picked up stick and is now in Swindon. Its seems like most polish WG never tend to have a fixed location.