Author Topic: Anne Lee - Edinburgh  (Read 1429 times)


33 review(s) for Anne Lee (26 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Legman71

Anne Lee  External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a couple of weeks ago

Location- Slateford area of Edinburgh

Comms- Anne insists on a phone call. Answered call first time. Mid morning call and arranged a visit for 1hr later. Pleasant on the phone and easy to arrange. Text message followed with street name.

Price - £60 for 30mins

The lady  -  accurate pics on AW and very attractive face too. She is very petite but with good curves and enhanced boobs.

The visit  -  woke up with the overwhelming urge and thought that, as Anne was well reviewed it would be a pretty safe bet. Arrived a little early and texted her anyway but she was ready and gave me house number. It was a nice house on a quite street and was told to let myself in.

As I locked the door behind me Anne appeared from the bedroom looking incredible in a tight black wet look dress. Ushered into the bedroom, passed over the cash and got undressed onto a mattress on the floor. Anne got naked and started massaging my legs with hot oil, not particularly firm but felt nice and getting tantalisingly close to the undercarriage. She moved on to massage my back and then started a nice B2B - I'm not a great fan of this but she did move from side to side and could feel her pussy rubbing over me as she did it which felt really good.

Knelt back between my legs and started rubbing my balls and then started reaching under and playing with my cock from behind and I have to say this felt amazing. I knelt up a bit more so she could have full access and remember thinking I could let her do that all day ( not that I would have lasted long!!). My legs were getting a bit tired so turned over and she commenced with the HE.

A bit more B2B on my front which felt pretty good and then on to the main event.  Technique was good and just as I like it - nice and slow with caressing of the balls. I tend not to cum quickly so at one point she was resting her elbow on my thigh which was a little uncomfortable but not a big issue. Ended with a really good climax.  Anne cleaned me up, I got dressed and was on my way feeling really satisfied.

A really good visit and I will definitely return