Ad on gumtree gave the subtle indications that it might be happy ending so messaged and sure enough it is.
Comms were super easy and friendly though it took a while to get a time and place sorted as she was struggling to organise a location and schedule people.
She did ask for a video call before meeting which super worried me at first but I went with my gut and all was fine.
On the day I arrived at a nice George St apartment, was asked to take a shower, put on a robe and an eye mask. The eye mask was something she suggested trying to focus just on the sensation. The girl herself is young, quite bohemian in style, friendly and pretty attractive.
The massage itself was gentle but realy nice. Was then asked to turn over and I didn't even bother covering myself back up, Lovely build up and great finish. Another shower to remove the massage oil, a little chat, a hug and that was that.
It was £100 which is not cheap for that but I'm going to go back and try without the mask assuming she's fine with that the second time
External Link/Members Only