Author Topic: Jassy Sweet Thai - North Finchley  (Read 1971 times)


8 review(s) for Jassy Sweet Thai (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
8 review(s) for JASSY HOT THAI GIRL (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bobcat

External Link/Members Only

Broadly accurate though touched up pictures come out she has dark eyes not the light contacts shown. Good body within hearts nice sized tits,not natural as per profile

Discreet entrance at the end of a passage behind shops on the main road. Flat seemed okay though she has the room hot.

That was some limited kissing and a nice owo before hard sex in a couple of positions. I booked 30 minutes but she told me we were finished after I came with a little time to go, would've liked a few minutes cuddling

Overall I have to give this a positive as it was what I would expect for this type of booking. However if looking for a sweet GFE type experience this is not the girl and she could be neutral for many.

£80 for half hour, no extras taken but understand are for cim anal and rimming
« Last Edit: January 29, 2025, 03:36:00 pm by bobcat »

Offline WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,811
  • Likes: 126
  •  
  • Reviews: 70