Author Topic: BlondeSummer - Manchester  (Read 5234 times)


14 review(s) for PoshSummer (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline Leftbank187

First session of 2025 was with Summer. External Link/Members Only

She's someone I've tried to see for a while but I could never dates or times to work. Finally managed to see her on her Manchester tour last week. Comms all easy by text. She was in what I'm guessing was a serviced apartment/Air BnB near Ancoats. Nicer than your average punting set-up.

Stunning lady, although not exactly what I'd imagined for some reason. Seemed much taller than 5' 9 - although she spent most of her time on her knees so didn't really matter.  Fantastic body and very well spoken. Made the filth she was spouting even more fun.

Quick shower as I was coming from the office. Summer greeted me on her knees outside the bathroom and immediately got rid of my towel, announced she was "really fucking horny" and set about getting me as far into the back of her throat as possible. This caught me off guard as I was expecting a little chit-chat first, not that I was complaining. I was in serious danger of cumming in record time. She then tells me she needs bending over ASAP. Hard to tell I know but it really felt like she wanted to get fucked rather than rushing me through proceedings. I said I fancied carrying on as we were for a bit. She just pouted, winked and got me right to the back of her throat again sharpish. To delay matters I made full use of the room and had her on her knees in front of the mirror and then while I relaxed in the armchair.

At some point she'd got naked and then slinked off to the bed, opened her legs and explained what she needed me to do to her.  She tasted delicious. She was definitely on the verge of cumming but told me - again in no uncertain terms - that she wanted me to fuck her to her orgasm. While I was rubbering up she was frantically fingering herself and I couldn't get in there quick enough.

What followed was one of the most frantic missionary fucks I've had for a very long time. However hard I went she wanted more. I put in a very respectable shift. We ended up with her head off the bed, almost on the floor as I held her by her legs and did the deed while she had a very noisy orgasm. Lots of bullshit compliments from her (always love to hear them even if I never believe them) before telling me she was going to give me a quick massage then "ride the shit out of me".

Massage was absolutely amazing. I could almost go back just for that. Highlight was being allowed to finger her deeply while she was rubbing up and down my back. Lots more posh filth but judged just right and not too OTT.

Time nearly up so she made good on her promise. I can only describe it as her absolutely pounding me into the bed. She was absolutely soaking and demanding I fuck her back from below. I had plans to plaster her tits but she was like a woman possessed and told me she "wasn't stopping fucking me til I fucking filled her up with my big fat cock". I have decent will power but I was helpless at that point and came incredibly hard.  She told me I was a good boy, slapped my arse then told me I needed to come back to bend her over next time.

Absolutely wonderful time and very highly recommended. 45 mins for £150. Definitely one for a much longer booking although I'll need extra Weetabix that morning.


Online OakTree

I saw she was up this way last week but passed her by as she had no prices up. I noticed she still hasn't.

Did you have to contact her first to find out her fees?

Offline The donald

Assume so
I got a reply off her stating she does not know when  she will be back in Manchester
She’s touring the south west at present

Offline lewisjones23

another WG who makes things more difficult than they need to be

cba at the best of times, never mind having to be Mystic Meg to know her rate

Offline Leftbank187

I saw she was up this way last week but passed her by as she had no prices up. I noticed she still hasn't.

Did you have to contact her first to find out her fees?


I did. But no messing about. Hour rate pro-rata to the 45min rate. No charges for any extras - confirmed by text.

Offline professorlove

Thanks for the review. One of the most entertaining and informative reviews I've read. Will add her to the hot list.

Offline northern_lust

Great review that, mate.

I'd been put off by the lack of pricing, mixed with her pictures not showing a lot. She sounds top though!