Author Topic: Hollywood Star - incall Swansea  (Read 3854 times)


23 review(s) for Latina Delicious  (21 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline AlexD28

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened during her recent tour in Swansea. £150 for 1 hour.  First Brazilian and reading a fair share on negative reviews so hoped I'd chosen carefully

Comms: sent a text in the morning, reply about 30mins later and agreed to time but asked for a quick call. 30 second call, just to say hello, didn't ask anything really. She did try to give me the address and although her english is good, not that good so texted.

Drove, good street parking in safe residential area in outskirts of Swansea and felt inconspicuous. Texted on arrival, she called me and was obviously watching. Upstairs in a rented flat, clean and comfortable, left door unlocked.

Julia is exactly like her AW photos - dressed in sexy red underwear with a light gown over. short, a little over 5 foot, big smile, bright red lipstick and very friendly and accommodating throughout. Large breasts, good size arse, curvy all over but by no way overweight. Didn't feel rushed at any time, no clockwatching, she seemed happy to chat a little but not excessive. I'd say attractive, not stunning but plenty of other qualities.

Had a couple of kisses on arrival and led me into the bedroom. More kisses, rubbing herself up against me, turning and rubbing her arse into my now hard cock. Kissing through out, tongues, quite sensual, she took my top off and kissed my chest and nipples. Lots of rubbing me though my trousers while kissing and fondled her, hand down her knickers and gently played with her clit (brasilian & wet). She took her gown off, undid my buttons and hand on my cock -  she does like to tell you what she is going to do which was a real turn on in her sexy accent. Bra off and first view of those great tits, large, soft and big responsive nips. While we were telling each other what we were going to do as soon as I mentioned I wanted to lick her pussy, no hesitation, she was on the bed with her legs open and a big smile. I was in there, all very fresh, some great noises which I've no doubt real, got very wet and as I felt she was enjoying I gently slipped a finger in with no complaints and if anything she enjoyed it more. She asked for 69 and who was I to deny her. I was getting excited now so after about 5 mins had to stop. On with protection and she rode he in cowgirl with those tits there to play with, kiss and gently suck - more kissing, big smile on her face. I couldn't hold off any longer. She cleaned me up and told me to turn over and gave me a massage - more of a gentle rub than anything professional but pleasant with a little chat. After about 5 mins she asked if I was ready to try again - started playing with me and get me hard again, on with more protection, she put a little lube on and we moved through a few positions - she seemed to like doggy and suggested this, got quite vocal and took a good pounding, and she played with her clit while I had a great view of that great arse, holding her tits as times. She then offered to wank me to finish, used a bit of baby oil and great technique. She then asked me to wank, while talking dirty and cum over her tits. Cleaned up and offered me a shower. Noticed a large dildo and the butt plug with the fluffy tail (see pics on AW) in her draw. there just under the hour

Conclusion: Great punt with an attractive sexy Brazilian who is very accommodating, seems to enjoy her job and has a good attitude. Good value for money. Didn't ask me extra for OWO and allowed a gentle finger which not on her likes list. I'd see her again and next time maybe a play with those toys!!