As the title says, I've recently booked a few days in Gdansk and if possible would like to sample the delights of a couple of Slavic temptresses while I'm there.
Going to be there at the end of March so any useful info would be appreciated.
Even restaurants and touristy stuff.
I know about escort.club but interested in any info about any girls on there someone has seen.
I cannot help with punting tips sorry but I have been to Gdansk quite a few times so I can help with some tips.
It depends how long you're going to be there for but I'm guessing 3-5 days?
WW2 museum is a definite must-see. It's walking distance from the Old Town so it's easy to do as well.
Westerplatte requires a boat trip. I am interested in WW2 history but even I haven't done this trip yet and not sure it's anywhere on my to-do list.
Malbork Castle is quite spectacular but is some distance from Gdansk and you'd either need to drive yourself there or look for trips. Wolf's Lair is even further and obviously depends on how much of a war buff you are.
Gdansk itself is a beautiful city. Not as popular as Krakow but only because most people don't know what to expect of Gdansk. Old Town is worth exploring. Make your way to the river where there are plenty of bars and restaurants.
Gdansk is part of the Tri City (Gdansk/Sopot/Gdynia). I would definitely visit Sopot and Gdynia too. They're only a 20 min train journey from Gdansk train station but these days the train option is almost redundant as taxis are better. Download an app called Bolt before you fly (very similar to Uber). It makes getting around a LOT easier.
I could give you some tips on bars and restaurants so feel free to
ban me