Author Topic: Swingwithusduo - Pelton  (Read 4438 times)


21 review(s) for NEduo (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Upsndowns79

External Link/Members Only

Very recent meet with these 2 delicious ladies. I’ve always wanted to experience a FFM duo but let’s face it these opportunities don’t crop up much in every day life. I used AW to search for potentials and whilst they are quite a drive from Yorkshire after reading their reviews I thought it was worth the effort.

Comms were brilliant all done through AW but quick and responsive and made it clear that I was visiting the right girls to meet my needs.

The day before the meet I got the postcode and entry instructions for my arrival and asked to message when parked so they could give me the green light.

Discreet house with plenty of parking and a few mins after my arrival I got the message to walk in.

I’m going to refer to them as girl 2 and girl 1 (as per their interviews on AW). Some of it is a blur though and there were times I thought girl 1 was doing xyz only to look and it was girl 2.

As written in other reviews I was met on the other side of the door by girl 2. She is extremely pretty with a glint of naughtiness in her eyes. We had a quick kiss and she guided me upstairs to meet girl 1 (also pretty) Both girls were dressed in skimpy black underwear and both have nice curvy natural bodies with smallish perky boobs and size 10 is about right.

The 1st 5-10 mins or so was spent mutually kissing as we slowly lost our clothing and explored each other’s bodies.

Now I’m not normally one for describing the full on details as comments can often be taken with a pinch of salt but I’ll make an exception with these 2 girls as I think it’s important clients know what they will get and want to re-enforce previous reviews that there is no fantasy with these ladies. They are self proclaimed nymphomaniacs and they know what turns them on and orgasm seemingly at will.

Girl 1 is very juicy and within 15 seconds of me playing with her clit my hand was literally dripping so I just had to ask her to sit on my face whilst girl 2 gave me a pretty deep blow job. I really aren’t exaggerating when I say within 2 or 3 minutes girl 1 orgasmed and squirted all over my face, I was drenched and it was a whole new experience for me. They switched positions and girl 2 practically fucked my face and tongue but I’m not sure she came at this point.

Then they both went down on me at the same time. Taking it in turns to deep throat me & lick my balls. I was in a sensory overload state. They picked up the tempo and I couldn’t think of anything I rather do than explode in their mouths. Girl 2 took the load and then the 2 girls snowballed with a kiss and between them swallowed the lot.

I was keen to make the most of our time and was still hard so asked if we could fuck. On with the condom and girl 2 mounted me saying it’s her favourite position. She wasn’t lying and again I ain’t proclaiming to be a sex god but she came hard within a few minutes as her partner looked on and caressed her body.

She apologised for being greedy and girl 1 got on with no awkward swapping of condoms (as they are real life partners) & she rode me into another dripping mess before I asked her if she wanted to switch to doggy as I’d read its her favourite position. I fucked her as hard as I could whilst girl 1 played with her clit until I came again in the bag.

At this point I checked my watch and I was only just over 30 mins into a 60 minute meet and I’d come twice and they’d come at least 3 or 4 times between them.

They commented I was still hard so we just kept going. More of the same in the 2nd half followed, another come in mouth and swallow incident and more soaking by face sitting in the 69 position this time and then a spectacular finish with me fucking girl 2 from behind whilst she was licking girl 1 to another multiple squirting orgasm. Girl 2 suggested this saying you can’t have a threesome and not do this.

I don’t think I’ve ever come 4 times in an hour and I’m not sure I ever will again and I reckon the combined orgasm count must have been in double figures. As I’ve explained I’m not saying this to brag about my sexual powers I just think it’s important to get across what a booking with these 2 is like. I had time for a really quick shower and we chatted whilst I dressed. We didn’t get chance to chat at all for the previous hour ;-)

They are both lovely friendly girls who are open about their very high sex drive. They are though very protective of their anonymity so I’ll say no more on this.

I walked in a little nervous and walked out absolutely knackered before driving back down the A1.

I’m pretty vanilla in my likes and this was definitely my wildest sexual experience to this point and what an experience!!!!

1 hour £250 very well spent.

Offline Mick2342234

Very jealous. I’d arranged to meet them very recently but due to personal issues they were unable to meet. They let me know in plenty of time though.

Offline Superad

Great review. I must visit these 2.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Sounds like a fantastic session, I really need to get round to booking these two sometime!

Online Upsndowns79

Believe me you all need to see them. I too had to re-arrange due to their personal circumstances in the run up to Christmas but believe me when I say it was well and truly worth it.

Online wakefieldlad13

Thanks for the review, it was a really great read and with the sound of it an even better experience

I have had my fair share of 2 girls over the years a number of which included the girls enjoying each other too but in recent years have often thought that it takes more than one man to really please just one woman, let alone 2 with high sex drives, that said, these two may need to be sampled

Thanks again

Online Upsndowns79

Honestly they as described on the tin. I’ve no real desire to pay for 2 girls when 1 of them is a bystander 50% of the time. This was so good I arranged another duo with another couple of ladies shortly after and whilst it was a different it was just as good.

Like any punt I think with the right research you can pick the right ladies.