Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyIsabella  (Read 1641 times)

5 review(s) for deliciousbrunette (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GjGFC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked Isabella last minute as I happened to be driving through Borough Green, I phoned her from the car and told her I would be arriving in an hour.  Isabella confirmed the price of £150 for the hour and confirmed Anal would be on the cards so I was happy to pay the premium.  I text Isabella when I arrived and was given the house number and told to go to the back door.  Isabella looked stunning in black lingerie, beautiful slim figure with pert boobs and a great bum.  She led me to her room which wasn't the best but it had a bed and that looked clean enough.  Paperwork was exchanged, I declined the offer of a glass of wine having seen the kitchen so we got started.  After stripping off each others clothes with some nice kissing and cuddling Isabella got down on her knees and I enjoyed very good OWO, plenty of spitting and eye contact.  Isabella then got on the bed on all fours presenting me with an immaculate pussy and arse which I couldn't get enough of.  Condom on, we then had sex in a few different positions and so I asked Isabella if we could try anal, she passed me the lube, I applied generously and entered her which was sublime.  A quick switch of condom and some missionary to finish off.
What can I say, Isabella is beautiful and all advertised services were available, don't think I was there an hour but left feeling very satisfied.