Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai - Meow  (Read 4327 times)

Dave2014

Nice Thai massage place in Hendon Central, about 2 minutes from the tube. Went there this evening. Opted for an hour massage for 40 quid:

External Link/Members Only

The woman I saw was in her forties (she was thai and looked in her 40s so may even be older). Her name was Meow - "like a cat" she said.

I started with a shower, as I'd just got off work. Went into the massage room and Meow came in. She started massaging me over my towel as I lay on my front and was quite cautious. Once she came around the side to do my shoulders, I did the old touching her legs and moving my way up to her arse - she then knew what I was there for. She took the towel completely off and started to massage my inner thighs, and gliding across my balls and backside. She asked if I wanted to turn over and I said yes, and did.

She asked if I wanted extras - I asked her what was on offer. She said HE for 20 fully clothed. HE naked but you can't touch for 40 and HE naked and you can touch for 50. I told her I would be willing to pay 30 for a naked HE with touching and she agreed. So all in the cost was 70 quid for the hour.

Her tits are wonderful (but fake). She has a bit of a belly - almost looks like the early stages of pregnancy but looks a little old for that so much just be age. Her skin was soft, arse tight, and her snatch was a dry as a bone. She let me suck her tits, and finger her snatch and arse.

Just a note - I've fingered a lot of snatches in my time, but hers felt different. I actually wondered if she was a post-op TS (which didn't bother me) but she is so small I thought she must be a natural woman - I would welcome the views of anyone else who has seen her. For me, there was just too much firm flesh between the hood and the vaginal entrance - and the skin around the snatch just felt a little too soft. I just don't know.

Overall, it was a decent HE and her tits looked great. She was very polite and friendly, but nothing special. I saw another girl in the corridor who she referred to as Mimi - she looked a lot younger than Meow and I would have preferred her on her looks alone.

I would give it a 6/10.