Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nadea thai massage in Oldbury on Gumtree  (Read 4594 times)

Offline andyf2341

first time on this site, has anyone been with nadea from Oldbury who advertises on Gumtree? i quite fancy going to see her but was wondering whether she is worth it. I would appreciate any comments good or bad

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline andyf2341

thanks for the link stapler, but unfortunately i didn't see anything relating to nadea from Oldbury unless she goes under another name. sorry if I'm sounding thick, i only joined tonight so this is all new to me and i would like to try this nadea this weekend but only if there is some positive feedback

Offline Pauluk1

Just looked at the gumtree ad for Nadea in Oldbury.  She looks about 50, so I would probably go for one of the girls in  Stapler's link.

Offline Pauluk1

One of the ladies in the link External Link/Members Only will leave you a happy man.

Dodo

One of the ladies in the link External Link/Members Only will leave you a happy man.
Leave him a happy man!! If he is inexperienced and she gets hold of him he'll turn to jelly.????

juicing30

I have been too see Nadia .
Not the best.Massage was done on a mattress on the floor and was nothing to write home about .
Annoying thing about the experience was while she massaged my back she continued to watch some Thai soap opera on her laptop and laughing out loud at it .
H/R couldn't hAve been great as I cannot even recall it .
Saw her about 3 months ago .
Hope this helps.

Frenchy4012

I have seen her just the once, not a very good area or a clean house. At least 50 I should think and not a very good body or face. Poor massage and HE, she did let me have a feel of her tits and pussy.I would not go back again.

fos

Leave him a happy man!! If he is inexperienced and she gets hold of him he'll turn to jelly.????
Thats probably a fair comment.
Natali is brilliant but not really for a first timer.
Break yourself in gently.

Offline Stapler

thanks for the link stapler, but unfortunately i didn't see anything relating to nadea from Oldbury unless she goes under another name. sorry if I'm sounding thick, i only joined tonight so this is all new to me and i would like to try this nadea this weekend but only if there is some positive feedback

Put your enquiries in this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0

Keeps everything nice and tidy!

..S...

Offline Stapler

I have seen her just the once, not a very good area or a clean house. At least 50 I should think and not a very good body or face. Poor massage and HE, she did let me have a feel of her tits and pussy.I would not go back again.

Don't get giving the address out!!!)))))))))

...S....

Offline Rook69

I know this is an old post regarding Nadea but what the hell.
I saw her a while back for the first time. I got to the house to find she had gone out to get some shopping. After some confusion she called me as I was driving off to say she would only be a minute, so I waited.
She arrived back and let me in. The house is old and a bit scruffy but I wasnt going to be critical if her decor. She took me upstairs and showed me to a darkened room with a mattress on the floor. She offered me a 40 thai massage for 60 mins or £60 for 90 mins with HE which I opted for.
She was still in her street clothes at this point so went and changed into a little negligee and started the massage. Being a newbie to thai massages I didnt expect my arms, legs and back to be nearly broken. Lol. She spent a nice 20 mins giving me a more gentle massage after the initial battering and finished with a fairly mechanical HE. She was very pleasent throughout and complimented the quantity if my climax telling me that should I wish to start a family the equipment looks in fine form (which is a nice compliment. Lol). Now fast forward to 18 months ago. Same woman, same venue - she barely spoke any small talk to me, I opted for the 90 mins with B2B, she watched thai TV on her laptop throughout the massage, and constantly answered her phone or replied to text messages - she was obviously a busy lady. At one point the phone rang while she was massaging my leg (the phone was by my arm) so she asked me to pass it to her. Lol. The B2B was quick and lasted about 5 mins and the thai massage hurt my back for about 3 weeks after. I dont know what had changed but I doubt I will return.

Offline sidthecup

I've seen her a few times sometimes you get a different girl. I use her services because her massage techniques help me quite a lot.

The limb manipulation is not for everyone.

Offline Rook69

Its been a while since I have seen her and Im tempted to book again purely because the first visit was good.
Was she as busy when you last visited with the phone ringing every 5 mins and none stop Thai soap operas?

Offline sidthecup

Its been a while since I have seen her and Im tempted to book again purely because the first visit was good.
Was she as busy when you last visited with the phone ringing every 5 mins and none stop Thai soap operas?

I get music via her phone or tablet. She can sometimes answer the phone but if she's got oily hands she doesn't bother. Mainly she ignores the phone but it's hit and miss.

A lot of WG seem to put the phone before you all about £££££ I guess

Offline Rook69

I dont mind her taking a booking or answering a text equiry or two but on my last visit it was virtually none stop. She had the one guy on speaker so she could carry on with me while talking to him - he was enquiring about 4 hand massage with HE. I got the impression (at the time) that there was a lot more on offer.
Im looking to book a massage soon so I may give her another chance - if its a different girl thats fine.

Offline sidthecup

Not sure what is HE?
There was another girl there over Xmas but tbh non of the other ladies tick the massage boxes for me.

When I'd finished a while ago a guy kept ringing asking for sex she told him to do one she said he was a regular and should know better.

Offline Rook69

Lol. Perhaps I  was wrong about additional services. HE stands for Happy Ending. I was going to try and see her once a month as she is sort of on my way home from work but after the last visit it really put me off. To further annoy me last time - I arranged a time with her only to find another punter still there when I arrived so she asked if I could wait in my car for 20 mins... :diablo:
Still - shit happens, may give her a call probably towards the end of the month.

Offline sidthecup

Yes happy ending is on offer for a bit extra

Alarm man

Hard to put into words 💩💩💩 is all can think of.

Offline Rook69

Oh dear - did you also have a bad experience?

Alarm man

Offline Rook69

How long ago did you see her and what was so bad (if you dont mind me asking)?
I got the impression she may have cleaned up her act a bit.

Alarm man

About six month ago, mat I the floor, on the phone all the time, only allowed to touch her tits. Body to body was a couple of slides up and down your back. List is endless but don't let me stop you 😊.

Offline Rook69

Lol. Sounds just like my last visit. Im suddenly not so bothered to try her again. My first visit was really good - I can only guess that she has become careless about her customers due to being popular.

bagsag

she had some big plastic surgery last year making her boobs very stunning. What I like is the mirror in front of you so you can see her doing the massage bit. she actually does a proper massage and has cracked my back many times - where no one else can do that. Catch her in the right mood and pussy licking is there - although one time it went on too long and I was struggling to keep at it. HE is usually pretty poor and cold.