Author Topic: Marnie, Temptations massage - Manchester  (Read 4535 times)


4 review(s) for Sexy_English_Marnie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Nooilpainting

External Link/Members Only

Half an hour £50 plus £10 OWO

Marnie stood out as a plastic fake lips bimbo in reception so I picked her as that my type, she seemed pleased I had picked her and we want to the room.
She asked if I wanted owo and then she started a slow sensual deepthroat blowjob. She never broke rhythm for a good ten minutes.
On with the condom and straight into reverse cowgirl she had lubed up and it went straight in and she pounded me, great technique.
Then into doggy where I pounded her until completion.
I would say her pics are a few years old now but she looks good.

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the review. How close are the pics bodywise? Is she slim & toned or is she a bit bigger nowadays?

Offline Nooilpainting

The gold bikini pic is accurate

Offline Bustydusty

Plastic fake lips bimbo is enough information for me so thanks for the review

Absolutely not for me
« Last Edit: January 19, 2025, 07:41:12 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Markstevens7

I visited Temptations today, long story short I was in Manchester and needed to get back home but had the right horn all day. I remembered they had the gloryhole so called and the receptionist said come on in.

Although it’s not something I’ve done there before I wanted to keep the illusion of anonymity, however as I walked there were 3 ladies, one walking into a booking and two who were potentially going the deed.

The blonde one looked very naughty and hoped it was her, not exactly anonymous given it was 50/50 I realised it was her as soon as she appeared at the hole. Fantastic BJ, had me wishing I had more time.

As I left she was already back in reception, laughed and gave me a naughty good bye. Planning on going back very soon for a proper booking. Photos don’t do her justice