Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria - Nottingham  (Read 3289 times)

1 review(s) for ... VICTORIA ... (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

With the discovery of the "add to blacklist" function on AW I have been putting some effort into searching the cities where I punt - reducing saved searches down from several hundred to perhaps 20 to 30 possibles.  Then putting the most likely into HLs - it is all getting quite sad and time consuming as I chase the perfect punt!!

This one was a result of all that work and was sadly far from perfect, but overall not too bad. Half hour punt for £60.

She is based in Forest Fields and you can call me a snob but it is not an area I like or feel comfortable being in.  I visited in the evening when it was dark and felt like I had a target hanging on me.  I was in a suit and would wear jeans another time.  I parked in the nearby park and ride as I did not trust the street parking.  Her place is OK once you are inside, clean enough.

Her comms are excellent, she clearly has key draft texts ready to send you with address and the like.  This compensates for the fact that her English is not brilliant, do not expect conversation as she will struggle to understand you - not a problem for me, I was happiest when she had my cock in her mouth.

She gives her age as 24 and that is probably right.  It was a picture of her sitting smiling (lovely smile) with fantastic baps hanging there begging me to play with them that got my attention, which is saying something about them as I am more of an arse man!  The pictures are of her but since being in the UK (she says she is Polish) she must have become an important customer of fish and chip shops all over Nottingham.  She is alot more chunky around the middle than I was expecting - now on one of more older birds it would have been fine but when you punt at this age level you expect a toned bod.

However she was very friendly and the action was all pretty good although at the gentler end of the range, which is fine by me.  She did good OWO which I could lie there and enjoy for some time but it is not going to bring you to a conclusion quickly, as I say more of a gentle experience.  Sex was very good.

One thing that irritated was that she dodged all attempts to kiss on the lips (although she kissed me everywhere else) and I though I must of missed that on her profile and let it go.  However on re reading afterwards she makes a thing about her passionate kissing on the lips - so something I would discuss before seeing her again.

Always the key question is would you return - yes I would but only on an occasional basis whereas I was hoping to find a regular.

Positives
Body pretty good, with great baps
Nice girl with great smile
Good comms - despite poor English
Good, but gentle, technique

Negatives
Area that she is based in
Poor English if you want to chat
Alittle chunky for her age and compared to photos

Ravanelli

Good review, I was considering her but have now ruled her out based on her frequent attendance of the local chipperies!   :drinks:

Offline Owwhatanight

I see that Twat JackSmith has left more negative feedback because he cannot get a free ride for giving good feedback.

Online RedKettle

yes that almost put me off until his history was explained to me.