Author Topic: Chanel X Stockton  (Read 3284 times)


4 review(s) for Chanel X (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online waynekerr600

External Link/Members Only

15min/£50

Sent a few speculative emails on aw and Chanel responded quickly and positively. Liked to look of her pictures.

Communication switched to text. Replies were swift. I was expecting to travel to Darlington but Chanel works out of Stockton and Darlington. Arranged a time and given a postcode to a Stockton address in a nice area off the Darlington back road. Non locals would certainly need Google maps.

Found address which was in a cul-de-sac. Easy parking at the entrance to the cul-de-sac or on the main road outside. Nice estate. Felt safe.

Texted arrival and received door number shortly afterwards. Didn't sense any nosey neighbours. Let in by Chanel and was instantly very pleased with what I saw. Chanel is pretty tall, I'd guess at least 5'8", very facially attractive with a lovely figure. Stats on aw I would say are accurate but her aw pictures don't do her justice. Wearing a nice long black dress and heels.

House was lovely and warm and clean. Off to upstairs bedroom. Tokens exchanged and stripped off. Had agreed foot worship, foot job and HR and stuck to the script. Lovely feet and heels for the foot guys out there.

Finished on time and a little chat at the end. Surprised that she only had one review on here (especially considering the lack of options in the Teeside area) as I think she's a gem. Will definitely return.