Author Topic: Tia Maria - (VS) Birmingham  (Read 968 times)

Offline Kesar

External Link/Members Only

Mid 30's
Price paid £50
Durarion 15 mins (supposed to be 30)
Location Harborne B15 2 SN
Time 11am

Deed:

On my hunt to find a slim English woman, I found this one. Slim with silicone breasts - where could I go wrong??

Phoned her to ask for prices and services offered, was told £50 would get me 30 mins, 2 pops.
So made my way 30 min drive to harbourn.
Got there and was told to wait 10 mins so she could get ready.
She text me to say she was ready so I requested a video call to which she accepted (to make sure it wasn't b&s. And it was her in the pics.
So as I've made my way to her flat, she's opened the door and let me in, giving me a light ass grab, made me a bit happy as I thought OK, she's in a good mood. But as soon as I handed the money over, her mood changed. She went to stash the cash, came back and told me to undress and lie on the bed.
Done that and she stripped off quite quickly and tried to suck a rubber on a limp dick. Lol I told her to move up a bit for me to suck on those breasts, (silicone lover) to which she grunted but accepted. As I'm having a bit of a suckle, she then pushes me away and starts sucking again, only this time it was owo. After about 2 mins, the Johnny goes on and she asks me which position. (I thought she wanted the first pop out of the way quickly)  so I asked for cowgirl. Nope. Reverse cowgirl? Again, nope. Doggy? Nope. So what can I do then I asked and she replied missionary. So not wanting to waste my money, I thought fuck it, and ride it.
Came within a couple of mins, and as I moved over to her side, expecting a massage or something, she got out of bed and started to put her clothes on.
I asked what she was doing and she said you only get 1 pop for 50 as she's thrown a kitchen roll on the bed for me to clean up.
No point in arguing, expected more but ended up with less, cleaned up and got out of there. She's now moved to Selly Oak and increased her prices.

Online HeadGame

How fit is she facially and body wise? Thanks

Offline Kesar

I'd say facially she's a 4/10 and body wise 5.5/10