Author Topic: Thai Naughty Nicky - Dudley Town Centre  (Read 1426 times)


2 review(s) for Thai Naughty Nicky (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online sutra_method

I went on a whim, texted a few girls in the area and Thai Nicky was the only one who responded and was available straight away.

She's based at a well known block of flats in Dudley town centre that's used by lots of visiting Thai girls.

Clear comms by text.

Got into the apartment and was let in by Nicky. She's a bit taller than I expected (around 5'7) and a bit chunkier (but not fat if you know what I mean.)

She was fairly polite and spoke good English.

I asked for OWO and paid an additional £10 on top of £70 for 30 minutes.

I stripped and asked for a massage to start. Massage wasn't very good at all. Lots of uncomfortable prodding.

Then moved on to OWO which was ok but only lasted for a minute or so. I asked for a longer BJ but she said that's an extra £10. That pissed me off tbh and soured my mood.

Put on a rubber and she went on top but she didn't put much effort into riding me.

I wasn't going to cum so I asked for an oily hand job to finish. She didn't have any oil so she put lube on my dick and jerked me off as quick as she could.

I was going to give a neutral score but her asking for more money for a basic service that should be included in the price cheesed me off. Plus I was out of the apartment within 20 mins so not value for money.

All in all, I need to be less compulsive and do better research before booking a girl.

External Link/Members Only

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the heads up OP. As for doing more research, you didn't have much to go on, except a previous positive.  :drinks: