First punt for a fair while and I enjoy a bit of Thai action so I gave Nancy a try earlier this week.
External Link/Members OnlyCommunication:
Tried calling to begin with but no response so I fired off a text which she replied to and booked a time. She then text me the postcode.
Location:
Close to Cannock town centre just a few minutes walk from the High Green Court area of the town.
Punt:
I arrived a few minutes early, I messaged her and she responded straight away with clear directions to the front door of a building. Nancy let me in and she was waiting for me outside the door to one of the apartments upstairs. Nancy was quite attractive, short, slim, with no stretch marks. I would say she is early 30s. She was wearing a nightgown and a see through outfit underneath. I handed over the cash before stripping off. Her English isn't the best but she understood everything I said to her. Nancy then stripped off to reveal a very nice pair of breasts which she encouraged me to fondle. She knelt on the bed and started to stroke my cock and balls which made me hard in no time. She then put a condom on me and started to give me oral. This lasted a few minutes and was decent. After applying some lube she sat on top of me for some cowgirl. She rode me very nicely and her natural breasts with erect nipples looked so good bouncing away. I then got on top for some missionary and she was nice and tight. I pounded away for a few minutes. To finish I suggested a hand job and she got down to business stroking my cock, slowly gathering pace while I fondled her breasts and shapely bum. When I shot my load she smiled at me and got off the bed and cleaned me up. I got dressed and saw myself out of the apartment.
Price:
I paid £60 for 15 minutes. She asked at the start if I wanted any extras which I didn’t. She sets an alarm on her phone at the start of the punt and there is a 5 minute warning when near the end.
Pros:
Safe and clean location, friendly lady, nice figure and lovely skin.
Cons:
English a bit limited but only a small blemish on what was a very nice punt.