Author Topic: ISA - Birmingham B1  (Read 1308 times)

Offline versace

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Wanted to see this girl today, comms were good until I got there. Just off Granville street. Didn’t answer the phone. Then got a message back later saying she was sorry she didn’t see it… oh well, made my way to plan B.

Phone number: 07414658874


« Last Edit: January 12, 2025, 08:32:41 pm by versace »
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dark Vader


Offline versace

Her comms were fine all via WhatsApp, until the very end, when she ghosted me for some reason…

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bops909

Her comms were fine all via WhatsApp, until the very end, when she ghosted me for some reason…

Hidden Image/Members Only

There's a good chance you were only ever speaking to her "assistant" who is managing the phones for several WGs.

I know from experience it's standard practice for Brazilian tourers.

The assistant would have a lot of motivation to ghost a 15 min booking if a longer booking came in.

I've had UK touring girls do the same thing, and double book themselves on purpose so if you're running even a few minutes late or miss a message you get ghosted.


Offline ThaisAreBest

Looks to me like you were late arriving. “Around 7:30”, probably had someone who turned up at exactly 7:30 or before.

Anyway, if you like Thai girls then Little Iris has turned up in Birmingham. I know my last visit was horrendous but I’d still recommend her to try.

Online RandomGuy99

"Waste of time you are" are you in fact Yoda?

Offline HeadGame

Isa looks FAF mate. Unlucky that she bailed on you. You gonna try again?

Offline versace

Isa looks FAF mate. Unlucky that she bailed on you. You gonna try again?

Yeah she is. I might do if she is still around this weekend. However I’m on a low budget this and next month due to a few dentist appointments that are coming up. The first one is just a consultation and they want £77 just for that. Talk about daylight robbery. No wonder I haven’t been to a dentist in over a decade.

Or I might give Little Iris a go… she looks fit as well. Will see.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac