Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your punting rules  (Read 2420 times)

Ben4454

So I have decided to take the time to devise up some punting rules that I will follow for future punts and if they are crossed then I will go elsewhere with my money. Just wondered what other guys punting rules are on here and at what point do you decide to walk.

#1 - Leading up to the punt I expect a open and nice attitude. Any rude behavior and I will walk even before I meet her. Response time wise I expect to get a number within a few days if it is not already listed. Anything over a week and I will take my money elsewhere. If she reads a message and doesn't respond I will immediately walk. No matter how attractive she is.

#2 - I have to have a phone conversation with the girl before the meet. She has to give me an honest list of services that she offers. If she refuses to discuss services over the phone I will walk.

#3 - Upon meeting time and arrival I will not wait longer than 15 minutes (20 in extreme cases) after the scheduled meet time. Anything else is her bad time keeping skills and I immediately walk.

#4 - When meeting her I expect a welcoming and nice attitude. The state of her flat/area does not bother me. I expect her to be in the outfit I request. Any sense of rudeness and I walk - no matter how attractive she is.

#5 - If her services are not accurate to her profile I will walk including if her picture does not match the person I am meeting. I will also walk if she increases her prices as listed even over £10 extra.

#6 - I will start a stop watch after money has exchanged hands discreetly. If she decides to play with her phone or uses any time wasting tactics I will stop the clock. At the end if she denies we have any longer (meaning she counted that time wasting tactics as time for the punt) I will give her a negative review no matter how good she was during the punt.

In my opinion I think it is a good idea to have a clear set of rules outlined to  help beat 'thinking with your other head' when a WG pulls stunts on you.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:16:27 pm by Ben4454 »

Dodo

All looks a tad OTT for me........are you going to ask them to sign a contract as well??

Ben4454

Only if it involves some kind of special BDSM  :cool:

Offline eyeseebee

Jesus I think I'd rather stay at home and have a wank than operate to a set of rules like this. Each to their own.

greychap

I think going in with these sets of rules is taking the fun out of punting, I understand some of the points are fair but a little OTT.

To do with discussing the exact services she will do on the phone with you, well a lot of ladies have discretion mentioned a clause sometimes for hygiene or other reasons so I don't think you can rely on that.

Offline socks

Simpler I find is to apply a simple test at each potential hurdle, being "do i still want to give you a wad of cash in order to fuck you?"

Offline claretandblue

jeez how to take the fun away,you have turned something that should be fun into a military operation!

Offline NIK

For those who aren't aware I have already done something similar, but more comprehensive and generic.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8900.0

Offline nigel4498

;)
So I have decided to take the time to devise up some punting rules that I will follow for future punts and if they are crossed then I will go elsewhere with my money. Just wondered what other guys punting rules are on here and at what point do you decide to walk.

#1 - Leading up to the punt I expect a open and nice attitude. Any rude behavior and I will walk even before I meet her. Response time wise I expect to get a number within a few days if it is not already listed. Anything over a week and I will take my money elsewhere. If she reads a message and doesn't respond I will immediately walk. No matter how attractive she is.

#2 - I have to have a phone conversation with the girl before the meet. She has to give me an honest list of services that she offers. If she refuses to discuss services over the phone I will walk.

#3 - Upon meeting time and arrival I will not wait longer than 15 minutes (20 in extreme cases) after the scheduled meet time. Anything else is her bad time keeping skills and I immediately walk.

#4 - When meeting her I expect a welcoming and nice attitude. The state of her flat/area does not bother me. I expect her to be in the outfit I request. Any sense of rudeness and I walk - no matter how attractive she is.

#5 - If her services are not accurate to her profile I will walk including if her picture does not match the person I am meeting. I will also walk if she increases her prices as listed even over £10 extra.

#6 - I will start a stop watch after money has exchanged hands discreetly. If she decides to play with her phone or uses any time wasting tactics I will stop the clock. At the end if she denies we have any longer (meaning she counted that time wasting tactics as time for the punt) I will give her a negative review no matter how good she was during the punt.

In my opinion I think it is a good idea to have a clear set of rules outlined to  help beat 'thinking with your other head' when a WG pulls stunts on you.
WTF, be a rebel and go with the flow.
Life's more fun that way.

Offline StevenS

Read reviews here

If no reviews then have a phone conversation

If booking a girl with no reviews, be ready to walk on sight

Don't get caught. Ever.

Offline threechilliman

Simpler I find is to apply a simple test at each potential hurdle, being "do i still want to give you a wad of cash in order to fuck you?"

Not a bad rule to work to.....

tcm

Randy James

1. Feedback
2. Verified Member- AW or UKP Reviewed
3. Field Report is a bonus
4. Size 10 Max
5. Must offer CIM OWO
6. No pasty skin, No red/ginger

CaptainRoscoe

Don't see anything wrong with that list. Yeah, it's important to enjoy it but if I'm parting with my hard earned money, I'm not accepting a substandard service or attitude. I'm pretty easy going but any hint of unenthusiasm then I'll walk.

Offline CBPaul

Some is sensible enough but as others say, it is a bit regimented.

I'm guessing you've had a few crap punts recently, in which case you may be better looking at where your selection process went wrong rather than deciding when to walk - avoid a few fuck ups in the future rather than deal with the same situation differently.

Do you intend to make the stop watch visible to the prossies ? Not a great idea really, besides the prossie thinking you're a bit OCD and being more wary of you it may count against you if she calls time bang on and you're only a minute away from shooting your load.

For me

I know what type of prossie I want and if none are about then I call it quits, not look again for second best. 
Send an email and await response - that weeds out many fakes, scams and those who can't be bothered.
Talk on the phone to confirm services - not full proof because it may be the maid.
Get good directions to the venue.
If she isn't as per the pictures decide on sight if I still feel like fucking her.
If services I want suddenly aren't on offer time to walk.

Offline akauya

I always give bread sticks to prossies as a sign of my willingness to fuck them. It never fails. All my punts are the best ever after that.

Offline Sedlmayer

I always give bread sticks to prossies as a sign of my willingness to fuck them. It never fails. All my punts are the best ever after that.

:P :D :lol: :cool: :yahoo:

geek_lover

I think my problems personally come down to my selection and searching process.  Also I believe the lack of planning is resulting in substandard punts.

Offline threechilliman

I think my problems personally come down to my selection and searching process.  Also I believe the lack of planning is resulting in substandard punts.

The bad ones Ive had have been because I overlooked something in the selection process. I've also found overhauling your HL from time to time is worth doing as its surprising how many you 'go off' over time. It also ensures I have plans b,c,d etc and that I actually want to fuck them.

tcm

Offline Bangers and Gash

If the feedback is zero, just stay away and don't be a hero!  :D

geek_lover

If the feedback is zero, just stay away and don't be a hero!  :D

Ha ha, love it!

geek_lover

The bad ones Ive had have been because I overlooked something in the selection process. I've also found overhauling your HL from time to time is worth doing as its surprising how many you 'go off' over time. It also ensures I have plans b,c,d etc and that I actually want to fuck them.

tcm

Good advice, thanks.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Pissed myself laughing at that list - #6 being a classic - just picturing a naked bloke with a hooker fiddling with a stopwatch !! They must love you mate.

Offline stayer

You learn something new every day.

Offline Anadin

I don't have much of a list it's merely that I have to feel that I genuinely know what she looks like before booking, thankfully with the girls I tend to go for that's not much of a problem, she has to have massive tits, do DFK and be well reviewed.

That being said I'd probably occasionally be prepared to break the last rule.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Punting rules OK!

The very point of punting is no rules.

Offline Punter Griffin

If it turns out that she has a cock, I walk.

Offline YoungBrum

If I like the look of her profile, I'll not make initial contact if:

1) She has hidden feedback
2) Has a negative review here without a positive one

If I've contacted her, I'll stop communications if:

1) She tells me she doesn't meet younger black guys
2) She logs in but doesn't read my message
3) She reads my message and deletes it
4) I can't understand her. This is a new rule, as I spoke to a WG with a heavy accent over the phone and travelled an hour to meet her. When I got there I phoned her about 10 times before giving up. To this day I'm not sure what she said.

If I'm at her door/before I pay up, I'll leave if:

1) She's not the person in the pictures. I also check if she has a verification photo and/or videos
2) She doesn't look happy to see me. I know she's not opening the door to the love of her life but if you can't manage a smile, you're in the wrong game
3) She tries to fuck around with the money

If she has a negative feedback on AW, I read her response then look at the person who left it's feedback to see if they have or have given a lot of negative feedback.

Offline superchamp

Rule number one, and it applies to everything in life, is don't get caught!!!

My other rule is don't believe any AW feedback - most of it is straight out of Jackanory. Just checked a London WG with an AW feedback of 19 and yet no UKP review to match. I find that very difficult to believe.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If it turns out that she has a cock, I walk.
+1 and I would even run, but it never happened so far

Andre 3000

I wouldn't say I have rules just certain things that haven't failed me yet.

* I like to see a face pic. A refusal to send one already means were off to a bad start and I'll be going elsewhere. If punting has taught me one thing 
   A good looking body doesn't necessarily mean an attractive face. Face pics have saved me more than once.

* I don't message and punt on the same day, no time to check a WG's general attitude. Rushing leads to regret.

* I'm not expecting a constant back and forth of messages, but a sense of humour about the absurdity of the situation is always welcome.

* No mention of FK or OWO on a WG's likes list are red flags that you're not going to have a good time.

Offline Punter Griffin

Reading some of these is making me think a little better. I mean, I have a set, mostly about not getting caught, but I do like the fact that some of you guys will just walk away. I've never really had the nerve to do that, I think I'm too polite, lol, but I should learn to do that.

Also, my thought process is 'If I want to see THAT girl, I want to see her, no matter what!', but that's wrong. Sure, one girl might be good looking and do everything I'm after, but there are more girls out there. I have to get out of the mind set of 'it's her or nothing'.

Oneminuteboy

For me contact through email or a message system.
Check photos on the internet if they are used somewhere else.
Confirm OWO and CIM service.
Check if she has no issue meeting with a black guy.

For the rest I just try to make sure we both enjoy it.

Quesadilla

Rules are made to be broken.
1) No face pic = no meet. Broken it twice, once was :vomit: the other time was my best punt to date with the wonderful MissKDD.
2) Little or no AW feedback + no UKP feedback = no meet.  Broken with Emmie X (aka Ruby Tuesday on here) who only had 3 positive feedback on AW when I booked her and nothing here but she does post on here so I kind of got a feel for her.  Meeting her Friday so jury's still out on whether breaking this rule was a good plan! :)
3) Any reviews stating mechanical / robotic / unemotional / uninterested = no meet.  I do have a few on my HL who have had these types of reviews and they sometimes bubble up to near the top of my list but just a hint of this is usually enough to keep me away.  However, have a booking next week and a member here PM'd me to tell me about his bad experience with her clearly trying to get things over and done with quickly and clearly faking enthusiasm - will have to wait and see I guess.
4) No OWO/CIM = no meet.  Have met one girl who didn't allow CIM - Larissa Naughty - but she was worth it and I enjoyed myself enough that I went back a second time.

So really I have no hard and fast rules, I have had some awesome experiences just playing it by ear / feel and only really two experiences that I actually regret but which I learnt from.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 01:53:24 pm by Quesadilla »