Author Topic: SENSUAL_VLADA - Erdington, Birmingham  (Read 1914 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5565626) (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline shavedgoodboy

Had a same day chance to punt, tried two girls I haven't seen before but couldn't make a booking so went back to Vlada for first time in 2 years. Still a great service.

Service
£70 for 60 mins topless prostate massage, HR and titwank

Comms
All done via text, booking same day as appoitnement. Fast text response, good instructions on arrival.

Venue
Same upstairs flat as before. It’s in an Erdington side street. Double bed in the corner, en suite toilet with shower. Nothing luxurious at all but clean and warm.

Girl
AW description is accurate. BBW build, mid 40s. Dressed in t-shirt and leggings, no bra, large heavy breasts.

The service
Arrived early and was accommodated in just five mins. I was her last appointment of the day, so she asked if I was in a rush? I wasn't so ended up spending two hours with Vlada. Smoking and talking, exchanging dirty stories, fantasies etc and having a drink. Before getting down to action, lovely two handed HR, I had brought my own lube as Vlada won't use much beyond spit. Loads of dirty talk, had to slow her down in case I came too quickly twice. Got my bum fingered and a big tit wank, eventually cumming on those big heavy tits. Showered with no rush whatsoever before being on my way.

Cannot grumble at the price if the type of service and girl suits you.


External Link/Members Only

Offline Jake.mackie


Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for the review. I don't mind an occasional foray with a larger lady but when I've looked previously I've been put-off by the mention of smoking fetish. Does her place smell smoky? (I realise you may not be best equipped to answer as you were smoking with her, maybe a non-smoker could answer)

Offline shavedgoodboy

It does smell a little of smoke yes, I was actually vaping and she was smoking. I smelled my clothes afterwards and don't think any strong scents stuck around. I couldn't guarantee for you but I don't think you'd be at too much of a risk.