Author Topic: Jassy Sweet Thai - Chelmsford  (Read 3479 times)


8 review(s) for Jassy Sweet Thai (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
8 review(s) for JASSY HOT THAI GIRL (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Welshpunter

External Link/Members Only

This seems to be a recycled profile and the old Jassy in my opinion is now under a profile called yaya. However as a stand alone punt this is a strong positive. I’ve attached the photos currently being used and they are very accurate and the punt was very good

Comms - quick easy texts. Agreed a time and at agreed time sent me the exact address.

Cost - £80 for 30 mins with owo included. She’ll text you a list of extras.

The girl - photos very accurate. IMO she’s stunning and very cute and sweet. Age wise profile says 29. I asked I texts and she said 24…
To look at you tell me. Definitely early 20’s. A slender pale body, large pert fake tits but just look great. Honestly lads… watching this girl suck and fuck me was a delight. Great start to 2025

Location - Dunn side. On street parking around the area

The punt - magic door trick so was a bit wary of B&S. there’s another girl giving this address at the moment and i belive it’s the old Jassy, now yaya. It’s was the girl in current profile and attached pics. Guided to the room and money swapped and i was left to undress. Kissing admittedly was only initiated by me and light. She gestured me to lie down…. I’m too polite to ask “jusy get on your knees and suck me off while I stand over you” possibly most blokes favourite way to start. So I lay down. She went to the end of the bed and opened my legs and started massaging my feet and legs, up to little WP. out with a bottle of oil and she starts, amazingly, my first ever handjob with a SP. A proper hand job that is. Nice and slow, oily, got the balls and down towards my ass. Got me pretty hard. Then a wet wipe clean and some great owo. Good eye contact, so good deepthroat (I believe deepthroat was one of her extras at £20… which I’ve never seen before. You either get it or you don’t) so don’t waste £20 on that extra. Gets you nice and wet, licks you shaft and balls, varies the speed, lets you hold her head deep down and lightly FF her. So decent owo. On with the condom and sex with her on top and she proper gets on her tip toes and bounces on you… great to look at. Then we move to doggy where she started on her hands but later i pushed her down to her elbows and then just head and shoulders down, arse up. Nice. And then finished in mish watching this cute face contort into some great sex faces with believe moaning. Legs over shoulders, legs held wide apart, down close with some kissing. And I finished by giving her an absolute pounding in legs up high and wide.

Again, she looked great and took a good pounding. Highly recommend



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Welshpunter

External Link/Members Only

In my opinion the photos originally used on Jassy profile are now this girl

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline superfurryanimal

Sounds great, I might be in the area on Saturday so I might give her a whirl.

Offline Thriceweekly


Offline Maverick1808

Was her pussy shaved WP?

The Thai scene is pretty shit in Chelmsford at the moment so may give this one a try tomorrow after your review  :thumbsup:

Offline Welshpunter

Neat and tidy but not shaved. I think being totally shaved is on its way out now

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Was her pussy shaved WP?

The Thai scene is pretty shit in Chelmsford at the moment so may give this one a try tomorrow after your review  :thumbsup:

I think they rotate on a Monday, hopefully she'll still be there.

Offline Maverick1808

I think they rotate on a Monday, hopefully she'll still be there.

I fired off a couple of texts to her & Yaya earlier for a meeting and have heard nothing from either.

Both profiles showing Chelmsford but not logged in since the 18th.