Author Topic: 20 y old Egypt girl-no rush-real pics - Birmingham  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Dark Vader

Meet never took place. Attraction was, girl from Egypt a rarity if genuine. Pictures looked too good to be true and face looked familiar.

External Link/Members Only

Location Apartment B1 central Birmingham. ULEZ Behind Broad Street.

Price Advertised £80 for half an hour.

The Meet/Non Meet Rock up to the location and get in no problem. Let in by, Oh shit it's the girl in the pics. She leads me into the bedroom and she got a nice round booty on her. So we confirm price, 80 yeah, what about owo? That's £30 extra. No no that's too much I normally pay 20. To which she says(red rag to a bull) If you can find a girl to give you owo for 20 then go get it from her. So I say OK and walked. As she is leading me out another girl walks past me from the kitchen to another bedroom and gives me a bright smiling hello.

Hold on I know you. You know me? Yes, you are advertising on Vivastreet as a Mexican girl. Yes that's me. I'd noticed her pics but thought booty doesn't look very Latin but wanted to try a Mexican. In real life her booty was quite flat as well. I said to the first girl can I negotiate with your friend? I said how much do you charge for owo? She looked at her friend and the first girl said something in their language which I'm pretty sure wasn't Spanish or Arabic. She came back with £30 for owo and then £80 for half an hour so that's £110. Ok I said, your price is your price and left. My guess, A couple of Roms.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2025, 02:20:36 pm by Dark Vader »

Offline versace

Thumbs up for walking once again. I love reading your adventures.
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dark Vader

Thumbs up for walking once again. I love reading your adventures.
Cheers mate. Balls right  :sarcastic:

Offline versace

Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Thanks for the review and hats off to you for walking. I’d do the same.

Offline Dark Vader