Author Topic: Best agency girl for a MFF?  (Read 2720 times)

Offline 888

Hello gentlemen,

Has anyone had much joy using Diva or Babylon (or anyone else for that matter) to add a girl to a MF couple for a threesome?
If so please share your recommendations (looking for someone slim, pretty and enthusiastic, oh and genuinely bisexual!)

Many thanks
« Last Edit: January 03, 2025, 09:06:18 am by 888 »

Offline JackSaint

There are a couple of threads on MFF with agency girls, hard to dig them out though. Diva do have a couples service page External Link/Members Only from that list, I've seen Marika, who has mixed reviews on here, Astrid who is a bit rough, but enthusiastic, Frieda, good but over 30, Aquamarine and Babi who were both great, those two would be my choices. Adagio and Runa also both have pretty good reviews on here.

I'd recommend asking the agency for a recommendation as they get the direct feedback and then checking on here for any red flags.

Offline 888

Thanks for the reply JS - unfortunately Babi doesn’t offer outcalls. She was the one I really wanted to see. What was the level of naughtiness with Aquamarine? I’ve seen Runa previously for a 1-2-1 and she was outstanding, but not feeling her for this MFF.

Any intel on Affery?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2025, 12:13:42 pm by 888 »

Offline magnetico

Genuinely bisexual? Forget about it

You should check with girls you've already seen if they offer threesomes, it would reduce the risk of an expensive bad punt.
I've only done one threesome and it was with two girls I had already seen separately, and it was perfect.

Offline Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
Is there a reason it must be an agency girl ?

Plenty of other girls in London who would otherwise fit the bill.

Offline twisted512

many moons ago an ex an I had Gayanna from Diva join us (External Link/Members Only)

Instantly felt confortable with her and had a great time all round.

Offline beachtest

Has anyone had a MFF (bringing another female) to HOD?

Any other agency recommendations that accept bringing along a female into the mix, would be good to know about experiences :drinks:

Offline Stevelondon

Has anyone had a MFF (bringing another female) to HOD?

Any other agency recommendations that accept bringing along a female into the mix, would be good to know about experiences :drinks:

I think the easiest route would be a simple message to HoD. Outlining your request. They could then say yay or nay…….. possibly recommending someone.

Might actually be interesting to find out the cost 😀

Offline salazar

Alex at Maxes (Lola on AW, currently on hiatus from the purple site) is renowned for her filthiness although when working independently has a terrible reputation for not turning up or just plain bad comms.