Author Topic: YNA-Erdington  (Read 4497 times)

Online Jasonk71

Price
£50 90min Massage/he
Contact no can be found in previous reviews
Comms were excellent
Arrived at arranged time. She insisted on doing me a coffee before the session started
We discussed the structure of the session
Decided to start off with a 30min dry massage. Had her sitting on my back. Rubbing herself up down. Did a similar thing on my legs. Did an excellent neck massage. Arms got pulled & stretched
Second part of the session was a 30min massage with oil. Did an excellent full body massage. The cock teasing started few mins into this session. She knows how to handle a cock
The final part of the session was 30 mins of her playing with my cock & balls. It also included some prostrate fun. Finished off by cumming on her hand.
Was allowed to touch & squeeze her arse.  Had a nice chat with her after the session.  I was with her for five mins short of two hours

Offline seandana

Good review YNA is certainly great value for money probably the best in the region, I have seen her many times and reviewed in the past, she must have relaxed her no touching policy if she allowed you to touch and squeeze her arse . :hi:

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Good review YNA is certainly great value for money probably the best in the region, I have seen her many times and reviewed in the past, she must have relaxed her no touching policy if she allowed you to touch and squeeze her arse . :hi:

Yes I've never felt the vibe that that would be welcomed. Have started doing so with Li now  :)

Online mr.bluesky

Yes I've never felt the vibe that that would be welcomed. Have started doing so with Li now  :)

With Li  you also get the compliment of "strong boy" which always makes me chuckle.  :D

Online Jasonk71

Seen her last night for the second session. She was as excellent as event. Booked for ninety mins, but spent five mins short of three hours with her

Online mr.bluesky

Seen her last night for the second session. She was as excellent as event. Booked for ninety mins, but spent five mins short of three hours with her

Never seen this particular lady but she always gets decent reviews and never seems to scrimp on time.  :thumbsup:

Offline watsey

Seen her last night for the second session. She was as excellent as event. Booked for ninety mins, but spent five mins short of three hours with her
Three hours!!
Can I ask what filled the time?

Online Jasonk71

Three hours!!
Can I ask what filled the time?
My mistake.  I was with her for 115mins

Online Jasonk71

Seen her last night for the second session. She was as excellent as event. Booked for ninety mins, but spent five mins short of two hours with her

Offline seandana

Never seen this particular lady but she always gets decent reviews and never seems to scrimp on time.  :thumbsup:

I have seen YNA on a few occasions and if she thinks you have a problem area that needs working on and she doesn’t have another customer coming directly after you ,she will always give you more time, like the OP I have been there for 2 hours in the past, she is excellent value for money.

Online mr.bluesky

I have seen YNA on a few occasions and if she thinks you have a problem area that needs working on and she doesn’t have another customer coming directly after you ,she will always give you more time, like the OP I have been there for 2 hours in the past, she is excellent value for money.

I take it she doesn't advertise but has enough regulars to keep her busy like Li and Nancy in Coventry.  :unknown:

Offline Placebo88

I take it she doesn't advertise but has enough regulars to keep her busy like Li and Nancy in Coventry.  :unknown:

Regulars plus the advertising power of UKP. Her number is included in several of her past reviews.

Offline watsey

Does anyone know if the Coop car park off Mason Road still free. Useful when visiting Yna. TIA

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Does anyone know if the Coop car park off Mason Road still free. Useful when visiting Yna. TIA

Not sure but I always park on Orphanage Road by the Leisure Centre. Closer, foc & usually spaces available

Online mr.bluesky

Not sure but I always park on Orphanage Road by the Leisure Centre. Closer, foc & usually spaces available

 :thumbsup: that's handy to know.

Offline seandana

You can park right outside her door now using the ringo app there are about 8 spaces that used to be company spaces, I think it’s around £2 for 3 hours.

Offline davidwatts

Water no you have to pay now. Card only, can't remember cost as not been for a while.

Offline davidwatts


Offline Biff6

Visited her for the first time last week. Echo everything said about her, very friendly and great service! But no touching allowed.

Room is very untidy and could be more relaxing....