Author Topic: Desirablechloe - westgate on sea - deposit scam!  (Read 1742 times)


2 review(s) for DesirableChloe (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Listerlad2011

  +447828490492

Westgate on sea, Thanet, kent.

Desirablechloe has been reviewed on here before, would administer be able to link to previous reviews please, as I don’t want anyone else getting caught out by this scammer!

I have met with desirablechloe before and she has always been a reliable punt. However that has come to an end.

She said her child was poorly but could meet me anyway for a small deposit £70. As she had to get a babysitter and taxi ect.

Deposit paid and waited for her for over 3 hours in total.

I Rang her and the babysitter was running late. So I waited a bit longer, gave her another call she said she couldn’t get a taxi as all local taxi companies were fully booked, so I offered to pick her up, the answer was no! I walked.

after this no comms since and she has deleted her AW profile.

I know it’s My own fault for breaking the “no deposits” rule and for trusting the word of a WG.

You live and learn, Never again!



Offline Listerlad2011

Hi I can’t view her profile but the user ID matches, thank you.

Online simon07

I never pay deposits. I am sorry you were scammed.

Offline Jameson20

"Small" deposit of £70! Scamming bitch.

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

 
I have met with desirablechloe before and she has always been a reliable punt. However that has come to an end.


I only see this review. Where’s the others you left for her?

Offline little wanker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
having made contact and arrangements and having driven over… she’s fobbed me off three times at the door step so to speak… i’ve had, no heating and waiting for the boiler man, her son being ill and at the last said i was rude be course i phoned her 3 times wanting the door number…
a pity as i like the read of her !!
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline little wanker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
having made contact and arrangements and having driven over… she’s fobbed me off three times at the door step so to speak… i’ve had, no heating and waiting for the boiler man, her son being ill and at the last said i was rude be course i phoned her 3 times wanting the door number…
a pity as i like the read of her !!

to add, she’s never asked for a deposit… a new thing maybe.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Hairysausage

Hi mate, I've only just seen this. I had a similar scam recently with a wg nearby called "Tatianaxo". If you can take slight embarrassment, you can call your bank and ask for a "chargeback" and they can get the money back. What's great is that the wg won't be expecting it, so likely won't know when it comes out of their bank until it is gone. But I understand if you don't want to as it ia an awkward chat.