Author Topic: Massage Section - General Discussion (Yorkshire)  (Read 70448 times)

Offline BobbyLightfoot

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? Photos look old.

Definitely fake. Girl in the photos is Molly Cavalli, used to do soft/lesbian porn. Did a duo with Alexis Texas dressed as a policewoman. That stuck in the memory...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2026, 02:49:08 pm by BobbyLightfoot »

Online wakefieldlad13

New Thai place in Wakefield

External Link/Members Only

I dont know anything about the set up as yet but i will make enquiries

Offline adamza

New Thai place in Wakefield

External Link/Members Only

I dont know anything about the set up as yet but i will make enquiries

Hi mate - just wondering if you have any info about this place, whether any extras are on offer?

I spotted it myself and have been wondering...the website makes it look legit, but from past experience this doesn't necessarily rule out any funny business :D

Online wakefieldlad13

Hi mate - just wondering if you have any info about this place, whether any extras are on offer?

I spotted it myself and have been wondering...the website makes it look legit, but from past experience this doesn't necessarily rule out any funny business :D

Sorry Adamza, whilst my enquiries have revealed a little info to me, there isnt much that would really help

The info i have been given came from another Thai whom as worked with her elsewhere, and has in the past allowed extras

Thais are often reluctant to pass on info, especially if the girl in question is 'their friend' and or works at a rivals shop, so i havent been able to establish the girls identity as yet or even places she as worked

When possible i will visit to see for myself

Offline Ghost89

It seems we are fucking ourselves with regard to Healing Space at Bentley. Shortly after I left my review on Tina I got a few messages from the mamasan telling me to remove it as upsets the girls. Of course I denied leaving it. Not sure if I convinced her but anyway, I was able to make another booking. Received a text earlier today saying Tina has now left due to another review! By all accounts this is why Shan Shan left. I’m not sure why as the reviews left have all been positive and would surely generate more business. The thing is, the mamasan says she doesn’t know where “things are being written online”, but she is being shown. When I asked by who she stated a customer had shown her! Of that is the case why would someone do that?!

Offline Upsndowns79

It seems we are fucking ourselves with regard to Healing Space at Bentley. Shortly after I left my review on Tina I got a few messages from the mamasan telling me to remove it as upsets the girls. Of course I denied leaving it. Not sure if I convinced her but anyway, I was able to make another booking. Received a text earlier today saying Tina has now left due to another review! By all accounts this is why Shan Shan left. I’m not sure why as the reviews left have all been positive and would surely generate more business. The thing is, the mamasan says she doesn’t know where “things are being written online”, but she is being shown. When I asked by who she stated a customer had shown her! Of that is the case why would someone do that?!

It makes zero sense from every possible angle.

The person leaking info why?

The SP getting upset and leaving why?

The 2 reviews of this girl were both respectful and whilst they gave details of extras there wasn’t anything shocking to reveal. The girl is a sex worker performing sexual acts in exchange for money.

As we know from experience we made the mamasan, the owner and Shan Shan a load of cash last year and the shop was busy for weeks but…….please don’t write reviews.

Offline Ghost89

All very strange. Puts all customers there in an awkward position. How do we know who is worth seeing unless a review is put in and if you do and it’s positive they then see or hear about it and then fuck off elsewhere? It makes me wonder if there’s more to this than being portrayed. Possibly the group head not wanting attention on the place that might attract the authorities which then leads to the question of if it’s run by a gang. Who knows.

Offline Jomoore

.......It makes me wonder if there’s more to this than being portrayed. Possibly the group head not wanting attention on the place that might attract the authorities which then leads to the question of if it’s run by a gang. Who knows.

On my last two bookings I've also had the warning not to post online. I feel the same about it as you, ie, my reviews have been mainly positive.  Does she know who we are?  And why is good publicity a problem for her?  Weird.

A review on Tina to follow.  Another visit maybe not to follow  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2026, 05:24:15 pm by Jomoore »

Offline sillywanka

I also got the warning last month when leaving. But no way they can trace any to me I always wait a few days / weeks.

So has the new Tina actually left i haven't even had chance to see her yet?

Offline Ghost89

I’ve been told Tina has left already. And it’s the reason why Shan Shan left. I feel it’s more about the head of the group rather than the girls themselves complaining. It’s all very suspicious. I’ve been told Amy is returning on the 29th which I have reviewed favourably but was again advised not to write online.

Offline sillywanka

They only issue i can see is them worried about getting shut down or something. No way these girls will be using their real names and we don't post pictures so there's nothing really to connect. If anything we are good for business. I feel like we're missing something.

Offline Candyman1900

I got the same last time I was there except she said can you ask your friend not to put anything online. I asked my friend? And she said something about me telling her my friend had made a review. I checked back through my texts with them and I hadn't said anything so I guess she was fishing for info. I've stopped going there for too her going on about reviews to me when I arrive and in messages after. I think someone is trying to gain favour with her or causing shit to put people off going like a rival parlour. Now I have written this I know I'll be getting some shit again as I'm the one who seems to be getting outed and grief for my reviews.

Offline qarma

When I asked by who she stated a customer had shown her!

May not be true, of course, but it never ceases to amaze or surprise me the things men will do to ingratiate themselves with sex workers.

This whole story is very weird. Girls leaving because they're being positively reviewed online?? Really??

As someone who's never been to this place it sounds to me like the owners don't want any attention, good or bad, bringing to their place because they're the ones up to no good.

Interested to see how this plays out.

Offline sillywanka

Texted today and got 2 new names. Never ended up going. I darent let on the names for fear of getting banned lol maybe its a test!

Offline Ghost89

Texted today and got 2 new names. Never ended up going. I darent let on the names for fear of getting banned lol maybe its a test!
I’ve made enquiries also and got no info at all! Just that they were busy. Very cagey with info now. They need to be careful or they’ll end up out of business as who is going to go without knowing who is there?!

Offline Candyman1900

I have tried to book in at the Bentley Chinese and keep getting the cold shoulder , to busy , no one new and other excuses. Anyone else getting this ?

Offline Ghost89

Yes mate. Asked who was working Saturday and just said she didn’t know. They seem to be doing their utmost to give the cold shoulder to regular customers. If that’s the way they want it then I’ll fuck off elsewhere.

Offline Jomoore

Yes mate. Asked who was working Saturday and just said she didn’t know. They seem to be doing their utmost to give the cold shoulder to regular customers. If that’s the way they want it then I’ll fuck off elsewhere.

I've had similar at Oriental Annie's  :unknown:

Offline Ghost89

I've had similar at Oriental Annie's  :unknown:
I haven’t booked there for a long time.

Offline Candyman1900

I've had similar at Oriental Annie's  :unknown:

Yes a friend of mine who goes to Anne's alot has said he's getting the cold shoulder , so he swooped numbers and things are fine again, he also said that he got questioned alot at the Bentley shop about ukp and after that they started being off with him as he said he'd read it but didn't use it . He has been back to Bentley using the new number so I reckon they've listed regs numbers and told each other ( Anne's and Bentley) to give us the cold shoulder to avoid online reviews. Well I say fck them and am refusing to go back to either .

Offline Jomoore

Yes a friend of mine who goes to Anne's alot has said he's getting the cold shoulder , so he swooped numbers and things are fine again, he also said that he got questioned alot at the Bentley shop about ukp and after that they started being off with him as he said he'd read it but didn't use it . He has been back to Bentley using the new number so I reckon they've listed regs numbers and told each other ( Anne's and Bentley) to give us the cold shoulder to avoid online reviews. Well I say fck them and am refusing to go back to either .

That makes sense. They're the losers; what other businesses would block positive reviewers?  :unknown:

Offline Jomoore

I passed a shop called Sirinart right on the crossroads in Greengates, Bradford this week. I'd never noticed it before.  It has to be the most indiscreet shop location I've ever seen; god knows how many cctv, dashcams and curious observers waiting at the lights clock the place daily.
A quick search on here showed some discussion about it a couple of years ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400768.msg4054276#msg4054276

I just wondered if there has been any update on whether it's legit or not? 

Online wakefieldlad13

I passed a shop called Sirinart right on the crossroads in Greengates, Bradford this week. I'd never noticed it before.  It has to be the most indiscreet shop location I've ever seen; god knows how many cctv, dashcams and curious observers waiting at the lights clock the place daily.
A quick search on here showed some discussion about it a couple of years ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400768.msg4054276#msg4054276

I just wondered if there has been any update on whether it's legit or not?

I remember that thread, back then other than been aware of the place and of the owner, i didnt really know too much

TBH, i still cannot help with respect to non legit services, though as with many other places, i would not be surprised if someone isnt getting something

What i can say is that Sirinart is where uk based Thais go for their training/certifications when they are wanting to set up their own shops, not only that, but they also offer training to non Thais (maybe this is to legitimise their business?, i dont know )

Offline BobbyLightfoot

The Saltaire Sirinart was always legit, paper pants the lot. If this one is connected, maybe it is too.

Fabulous massage though, fwiw.

Offline Jomoore


Offline cryptopanda

Millie and Nancy and working this week at Rainbows Spa.

Anyone got a recommendation of the two before I book myself in.

Offline Candyman1900

Millie and Nancy and working this week at Rainbows Spa.

Anyone got a recommendation of the two before I book myself in.

I've seen Nancy and she's an acquired taste but is amazing .

Offline Upsndowns79

I've seen Nancy and she's an acquired taste but is amazing .

Not sure if wires are crossed but this is the chinese place in Wakefield so you might be describing a different Nancy

Offline cryptopanda

No idea which Nancy this is.
 
I just pinged a message to rainbow spa in wakey and just enquired who was working.

Anyway went with Millie in the end.

Let you know how it goes

Offline Upsndowns79

No idea which Nancy this is.
 
I just pinged a message to rainbow spa in wakey and just enquired who was working.

Anyway went with Millie in the end.

Let you know how it goes

I could be wrong but I think CM is talking about Thai Nancy from Yonlada in uddersfield

Good luck mate, I look forward to the review.

Online wakefieldlad13

No idea which Nancy this is.
 
I just pinged a message to rainbow spa in wakey and just enquired who was working.

Anyway went with Millie in the end.

Let you know how it goes

Nancy, along with Nana & Nikki are some of the names that the boss lady occasionally uses, so it could be her, that said, there are also other girls using those names whom visit Rainbow in Wakey

If i know it is the boss lady then i dont visit her, and i get the impression that many others do the same, hence her always changing names

Offline Candyman1900

Lol forget my comment oldman reading without his glasses on

Online wakefieldlad13

Lol forget my comment oldman reading without his glasses on

God, i know that feeling....lol, in fact, in my case i think the only thing that works right is my dick

Regarding Nancy, i do hope you get her on a good day, will we be reading about this soon?

Offline sillywanka

Getting fed up of the usuals messing us about and want to find someone new. Who does a nice hot oil massage with b2b near doncaster?

Offline Ghost89

I would say good luck with finding that. Like you, I too am fed up with being messed about. What was once a go to massage place has turned into a place that interrogates. I have 2 regulars but as far as what your looking for and what I would also enjoy, has now become a rare thing unfortunately.

Offline sillywanka

Yeah. Text bentley today got a very stroppy answer like they was angry I asked who was in. When I asked for details just said sorry no. Cant understand what their problem is but fuck em. Went to Sabai instead, fitter girls but crap massage and a rush.

Offline Candyman1900

Yes if they wanted to kill a business off they are going the right way about it . Us regs to Bentley would spend and keep spending there with the decent girls there were using . I have started to use the ponty shop as Selina is a great madam and gets decent ladies in that can either give a great massage and half decent extras or a half decent massage and good extras .

Offline Jomoore

Cant understand what their problem is but fuck em.

Exactly my position right now.  I won't repeat previous discussions on this, but something we don't understand (yet?) has happened to turn them against us.  Oriental Annie's is similar but runs hot and cold, and as far as I know hasn't updated their line-up yet, unless anyone knows better?  :unknown:

Offline sillywanka

Well they've lost my business. Was quite happy going until recently.

What's the ponty shop called Im gonna gave to give it a go?

Offline Ghost89

Well they've lost my business. Was quite happy going until recently.

What's the ponty shop called Im gonna gave to give it a go?
External Link/Members Only