I am new to all of this so would appreciate any advice. How do you approach the extras? How do they know you’re not just there for a standard massage? Is there something I am missing?
Welcome onboard
That’s a good question as I was in your shoes a little over a year ago. The reality is if you use the information in reviews here you won’t need to worry about it.
My recommendation would be to go to a venue that is well reviewed on here for consistently providing extras so dependent on where you are thinking of going Yonlada (Hudds) Chinese Massage (Ponte) Hansa (Bradford) Renkang (Barnsley) Chinese Massage (Doncaster) or Sonsabai (Sheffield - expensive but some extras included). These are just examples but in all apart from Sonsabai (where the price includes B2B and HE) it’s almost guaranteed you will be offered extras (without asking).
Do a bit of research and look for a venue and hopefully a SP that you think is what you are looking for and either call/SMS/Whatsapp to make a booking. It’s highly unlikely that extras will be discussed over the phone or in messages but not unheard of but as a new customer id suggest just book the SP you wish to see.
Now it’s worth pointing out that in massage shops the term your mileage may vary (YMMV) is very appropriate. It’s also true that often more regular visits open doors to a more wide range of extras but in certain circumstances in certain shops with certain providers everything could be offered.
On arrival make sure that you turn up clean, smelling nice, dressed well and display good manners with a bit of personality and attempt to engage in pleasantries with the SP it will increase your chances of opening more opportunities. To cut to the chase don’t turn up in your joggers covered in last nights dinner without showering or brushing your teeth and expect a brilliant experience.
Once in the room you will have to pay or have paid the fee for the massage and you are likely to be asked to disrobe and lie face down on the table. Remove all items of clothing, get comfortable and I’d suggest have everything pointing down for access. Covering yourself and wearing underwear might give off the impression you’re there for a legit massage.
Then I’d suggest enjoy the experience of the massage. It’s highly likely that in the right place with the right SP that before you reach half way of your time it will be obvious that more is on offer. This could be a direct question or suggestive comments or her massage turning sensual or her deliberately rubbing her body against your body or hands. As a novice I’d say go with the flow and enjoy the teasing for a while.
As I said in the right place it’s almost guaranteed that you will be asked if you want extras. Don’t haggle too much, don’t push boundaries and be polite and respectful and I’m sure you’ll have a good time but don’t expect full service just because you’ve read it on here. In the venues I’ve quoted you should get HE and B2B offered but BJ and sex may either be optional or off the menu.
Do your research here is the most important step though. Right venue and right SP will deliver you a good time.
Hope that helps.
Oh and one final thing….. make sure you leave a review
