Author Topic: Any recommendations for Indian/Pakistani girls in London?  (Read 16496 times)

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Hi all!

For 2025, I want to see another South Asian girl. It's been a few years!

Looking around on AW and checking on UKPunting, there are too many negatives for most girls I find.

I am looking for a girl of Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan heritage who provides a decent service and is attractive. Doesn't need to be a stunner. And I don't mind BBW's. Preferably does DFK. I just want a good service with a friendly girl. Max price, £200 for 1 hour.

Any recommendations would be appreciated! :hi:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2024, 03:57:26 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline josh69666

I honestly think that this doesn't exist. I'm fully "abandon all hope, all ye mortals" in terms of funding an affordable and affable South Asian lass Never mind a stunner, but even a  horny aunty would be a find.

Offline Hornycustodian

I honestly think that this doesn't exist. I'm fully "abandon all hope, all ye mortals" in terms of funding an affordable and affable South Asian lass Never mind a stunner, but even a  horny aunty would be a find.

Same. Only reputable ones are the escort agency but they charge a dumb fortune for restricted serviced

Offline alichampion

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 101
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
The best time for a good Indian / Pakistani girls was probably before 2015 and even then only a few. Since then very very very rare to find a decent one so I've also given up hope as well.

You'd think with so many Indian migrants coming in recent years that we'd see an uptick but not nothing.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2024, 02:48:10 pm by alichampion »
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

The best time for a good Indian / Pakistani girls was probably before 2015 and even then only a few. Since then very very very rare to find a decent one so I've also given up hope as well.

You'd think with so many Indian migrants coming in recent years that we'd see an uptick but not nothing.
Best one for me was Indian Nahdia who I saw between 2017-2021.

Ok, thanks everyone! Not wasting money on shit service! Looks like I'll have to wait for a decent Indian/Pakistani escort. But I might be waiting a while! :dash:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2024, 03:09:04 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline FidoDido69

For a while there an Indian girl working out of Masha Massage in Edgware called Sonia! She was probably the best Indian I have come across in this line of work. I’ve seen plenty advertised but none has appealed .

Sonia was very attractive, well spoken and intelligent .. and had an amazing body - I saw her numerous times and on most occasions went for FS and massage ! I do wish she would return but as I understand she won’t be returning ! Unlikely to pop up else where either which is a shame.

I didn’t really do a proper review on her for what ever reason - but there is some info on her in one of my posts
« Last Edit: December 27, 2024, 03:42:33 pm by FidoDido69 »

Offline jakplo22

She hasn't been reviewed yet, but if you're willing to TOFTT this one looks amazing: External Link/Members Only.

Offline tantraman

I didn’t really do a proper review on her for what ever reason - but there is some info on her in one of my posts

... I remember ... it was about Sonia's B&S photos ...

Thanks .. worked and found a few more of the girl as stock images .. but can’t seem to find more about it . The extensions can’t get them to work on the mobile

Below are the images I’m trying to find out more about

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I see that you're trying to find out about the "Indian" SP in Masha's stable ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... which is clearly B&S :music:

Offline FidoDido69

Yes the same - I did take a punt hoping she would be just as good .. actually it wasn’t really an unknown as I was shared her real picture and I was just as happy if not more to go for a session! Having met her in real and talked to her I liked her even more - so much so I must have seen her 9/10 times before she vanished!

I tried very hard to get her number but she wouldn’t budge - Took mine but I knew she would never reach out after!  :scare:

I’d love to see her again - but I don’t think she is going to make another appearance!  :(

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She hasn't been reviewed yet, but if you're willing to TOFTT this one looks amazing: External Link/Members Only.
£750 for 1 hour, I'll pass. My max limit was £200. But thanks

Offline jakplo22

£750 for 1 hour, I'll pass. My max limit was £200. But thanks

Alright, I guess I should have read the entire post. :D

Offline RandyRoger

Curvy Indian mallika or ravishing raven would be your best bet in your price range

Offline tantraman

Curvy Indian mallika or ravishing raven would be your best bet in your price range

... for ease of reference :music: ...

CURVY INDIAN MALLIKA: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ravishing-Raven: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Curvy Indian mallika or ravishing raven would be your best bet in your price range
Thanks! I did notice these two. Did we get confirmation if Ravishing Raven was formerly Raunchy Kareena or not?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5540


Offline RandyRoger

Thanks! I did notice these two. Did we get confirmation if Ravishing Raven was formerly Raunchy Kareena or not?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5540

100%   :thumbsup:

Offline TP84

I have tried to book this lady but had no joy with the agency - External Link/Members Only - her direct profile - External Link/Members Only no replies on the number here aswell. If my luck changes and I get a booking I will be sure to report back.

There is also - External Link/Members Only who tours London, missed her last time but she is on the HL and if I get a meeting I will report back.


Offline VladtheImpaleHer



Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Oooh, FCB's heads-up (and cocks-up!) on this Indian lass is worth repeating here, although I have no proper intel in order to recommend ...
Yeah, interesting. Thanks

Offline OliverK

... for ease of reference :music: ...

CURVY INDIAN MALLIKA: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ravishing-Raven: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

Ravishing Raven's profile turned into a scam for a while.
Does anyone know if it's legit again?  Can't see any recent reviews.

Offline deg_dilemma

External Link/Members Only   -- AnuOberoi

New profile in this area I think.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

External Link/Members Only   -- AnuOberoi

New profile in this area I think.
Thanks. Too many neutrals and negatives for me!

Offline OliverK

There suddenly seems to be a whole load of Indian girls on VS in west London.
This is VS so probably bollocks but just in case any are genuine, has anyone tried?


Hillingdon: External Link/Members Only

Wembley: External Link/Members Only

Wembley: External Link/Members Only

Wembley: External Link/Members Only

Southall: External Link/Members Only

Hayes: External Link/Members Only

Hillingdon: External Link/Members Only

Harrow: External Link/Members Only

Hillingdon: External Link/Members Only





Offline arrow0404

There suddenly seems to be a whole load of Indian girls on VS in west London.
This is VS so probably bollocks but just in case any are genuine, has anyone tried?


Hillingdon: External Link/Members Only

Wembley: External Link/Members Only

Wembley: External Link/Members Only

Wembley: External Link/Members Only

Southall: External Link/Members Only

Hayes: External Link/Members Only

Hillingdon: External Link/Members Only

Harrow: External Link/Members Only

Hillingdon: External Link/Members Only


Here today gone tomorrow- with VS adds no longevity - good work though

Offline Stevelondon


Offline OliverK


Here today gone tomorrow- with VS adds no longevity - good work though

I wonder if the ads are short term because someone is reporting them as fake and they're being taken down or whether the advertisers are only paying for a few days at a time....?


A bit off tack maybe …. But.

External Link/Members Only

Not a bad shout that.  Cheers.

Offline Londonchef

External Link/Members Only

It's a massage place but full service is available. Some mixed reviews search Heathrow massage

Offline OliverK

External Link/Members Only

It's a massage place but full service is available. Some mixed reviews search Heathrow massage

Cheers, I've tried two of the girls at Red Rose.  Looking for more options.

Offline bgs117

Just came across this profile External Link/Members Only. Claims Sri Lanka but might still fit the bill

Offline Logp

Just came across this profile External Link/Members Only. Claims Sri Lanka but might still fit the bill

Looks great, but the "transfer only" is a bit of a red flag?

Offline summernirvana

Just came across this profile External Link/Members Only. Claims Sri Lanka but might still fit the bill

She had another profile on AW up until a mere few weeks ago.

8048335 was the ID.

Edit:

I believe she was reviewed on here under her old profile too.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2025, 02:08:20 pm by summernirvana »

Offline Ivor Hunch

If you are happy wiht someone more mature, I'd recommend Shakira/ Carnal Desire/ Asian Hotness

External Link/Members Only

Reviews here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1362

But be aware that she is in her 50s (but looks good), and the photos on AW are probably 15 years old.

Still, she is pretty good looking, fit, and provides a great service.

Offline Duron

Has anybody come across Layla who was at Body and Mind massage on Edgware Rd in 2023? This place was short lived. She loved being fingered and had big natural boobs. She said she did visiting massage previously. The place closed.
Pls ban me if any info.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2025, 06:09:55 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Has anybody come across Layla who was at Body and Mind massage on Edgware Rd in 2023? This place was short lived. She loved being fingered and had big natural boobs. She said she did visiting massage previously. The place closed.
Pls ban me if any info.
33 Access to Private Messages (PMs) and members' post history are governed by separate, undisclosed criteria. Attempts to bypass these criteria, including requesting PMs, may result in a ban. Discussions related to PMs or rule 19 cannot be shared

Offline Duron

Ah sorry. Didn’t know.
Please post any info here. Thanks.

Offline simon07

The best time for a good Indian / Pakistani girls was probably before 2015 and even then only a few. Since then very very very rare to find a decent one so I've also given up hope as well.

You'd think with so many Indian migrants coming in recent years that we'd see an uptick but not nothing.

You are right, I had a lot of luck with agency girls with good Indian gals during 2009 to 2014 in Leicester Leeds and Sheffield area. Some worked in parlours like the one in Loughborough.

Now it is a desert.

Offline davidgood

Hi all!

For 2025, I want to see another South Asian girl. It's been a few years!

Looking around on AW and checking on UKPunting, there are too many negatives for most girls I find.

I am looking for a girl of Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan heritage who provides a decent service and is attractive. Doesn't need to be a stunner. And I don't mind BBW's. Preferably does DFK. I just want a good service with a friendly girl. Max price, £200 for 1 hour.

Any recommendations would be appreciated! :hi:

This one might fit the bill;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is based in the Midlands but tours and is often based at Sutton for 1 to 1s.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the recommendations guys! I've added CarnalDesire and Desi-Mouse to my hotlist.

I can also recommend Mallika. I will review her soon. But she's attractive, a great kisser and curvy.

External Link/Members Only

Offline texmex


Offline Ivor Hunch

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235674.msg3628881#msg3628881

single unanswered question about divinestars on that thread.

seems bizarre that there is no intel on here at all.

Offline WAP

They are all probably this wave of trans traps — see my review for more

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=431218.0

There suddenly seems to be a whole load of Indian girls on VS in west London.
This is VS so probably bollocks but just in case any are genuine, has anyone tried?


Hillingdon: External Link/Members Only

Wembley: External Link/Members Only

Wembley: External Link/Members Only

Wembley: External Link/Members Only

Southall: External Link/Members Only

Hayes: External Link/Members Only

Hillingdon: External Link/Members Only

Harrow: External Link/Members Only

Hillingdon: External Link/Members Only

Offline londonhas

Have a bit of a thing for my South Asian physiotherapist and ended up on this thread 😆

If anyone can recommend massage with extras , friendly girl with Indian accent I'll be eternally grateful

Offline bgs117

Have a bit of a thing for my South Asian physiotherapist and ended up on this thread 😆

If anyone can recommend massage with extras , friendly girl with Indian accent I'll be eternally grateful

Have you had a look through this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235674.1550
There's a decent few suggestions there.