Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 9th November  (Read 2073 times)

Offline dld123

I like the look of those breasts, even if they are hidden under her top!  :thumbsup:

Offline Convince Me

Strange wording in the profile.

Offline lewishamguy

I like the look of those breasts, even if they are hidden under her top!  :thumbsup:

" breasts no. 3 bulging ass"

:D :lol:

Offline punk

" breasts no. 3 bulging ass"

:D :lol:

Hungarian  or czech sounds like, i remember a lot of polish and Hungarian women(about 3-4 years ago) coming up with a number size like 2,3,4,5 etc when asking how big their tits were,thats how they do bra sizes i think or use to,very soviet era.

Offline lewishamguy

Hungarian  or czech sounds like, i remember a lot of polish and Hungarian women(about 3-4 years ago) coming up with a number size like 2,3,4,5 etc when asking how big their tits were,thats how they do bra sizes i think or use to,very soviet era.

I don't think she's a Czech girl as the rate is under £100 but more likely she's a Hungarian or Romanian ;)

Offline Steve2

I don't think she's a Czech girl as the rate is under £100 but more likely she's a Hungarian or Romanian ;)

Rate = Nationality  ?

WTF?

Offline fisherofsouls

I don't really care about her nationality...

She's a nice-looking girl with cracking tits who takes it up the arse - what more do you want  :D ?

Offline lewishamguy

Rate = Nationality  ?

WTF?

Sir, can you provide some links of Czech girls who are charging £70-£80/hr? :rolleyes:

Offline Vivago

She's a nice-looking girl with cracking tits who takes it up the arse - what more do you want  :D ?

Not only that but she is a pretentiosilor with breasts No 3 bulging ass who can satisfy ...poze, reale.  Dirty cow. :crazy:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Type_O_Negative

She is tall, i like it - long legs to worship  :wacko:

Who is going to do TOFTT  :crazy:

Offline punk

Offline The_Don

Offline Steve2

Thanks I imagine if they ever exist in London in this rate or do we see them in pick of the day! :)

This is the closest in London IF she is real, which I doubt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You could always splash out for Platinum Cindy though

There are only 39 in the whole of UK admitting to being Czech

Offline The_Don

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
" alright mate want a cup of tea" got to love the Brummy accent + she hot. Needs a road trip or next time due to work in that area  :manhater:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 08:17:57 am by The_Don »

vt

Accessing from Czech Republic...but offering a half hour for £40 today?!? I doubt she's real!

vt

Not only that but she is a pretentiosilor with breasts No 3 bulging ass who can satisfy ...poze, reale.  Dirty cow. :crazy:

'pretentiosi' means 'demanding' & 'poze reale' means 'real pictures' in Romanian, I guess Sergei put it into Google translate and it missed a bit. This POTD is almost certainly Romanian.

Offline lewishamguy

You could always splash out for Platinum Cindy though

There are only 39 in the whole of UK admitting to being Czech

Well indeed if it shows from AW searching apart from agencies where they're working @200/hr. And that's why we don't find them working @£60, 70 or £80/hr and obviously you know the current rate of platinum Cindy ;)

Offline Tonyleung

I thought I'd bump this as the photos have changed. Previously hot pictures with jumper on, now great tit's on show . However, I called her back in November, her working hours' something like 12 to 3am - which put me off and then I asked about CIM and she said no. So I didn't have a punt. Now in Swansea.