Author Topic: Nicole Lovee - Paddington  (Read 7720 times)


12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5925534) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Lordlucan_uk

Nicole Lovee is a super busty - 2000cc implants - pornstar from Argentina who visits London every couple of months. 
She’s late 20’s, I’d guess 27-29 and is very petite. 5’1 - 5’2 and I could almost fit my hands around her waist.  If you like the bimbo look, with a tiny body and very fake boobs then she’s for you.  If you like a more natural look then she’s definitely not for you.
Setting up meet was very easy with all comms done over email.  Comms were very good and day before meet she messaged to confirm time and location, then following a late location change she again notified me promptly and provided help in entering the building.  Location was an apartment near Paddington and rate was £250ph.
I’d asked her to wear PVC and she opened the door in a red pvc nurses outfit which barely contained her boobs. After sorting out payment it was down to business.  She’s not really a kisser, but was happy for me to play with her boobs and rub them over me.  It wasn’t long before she was on her knees and her oral skills were very good.  Plenty of eye contact.  Sex was a range of positions, though as a boon fan I focused on those that gave me a good view
I only popped once, but could have gone a second time should I have chosen too.
Would recommend if you like huge fake
social media link removed - read the rules !!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2025, 01:43:09 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline SZR1989

Her tits look so weird and cartoony

Offline Momodan38



Offline TallnHung

Glad I saw her first the old price at MKE.
30 minutes for £60 in those days. She was good then but I wouldn't repeat at these prices.

Offline KeefeD40

Nicole Lovee is a super busty - 2000cc implants - pornstar from Argentina who visits London every couple of months. 
She’s late 20’s, I’d guess 27-29 and is very petite. 5’1 - 5’2 and I could almost fit my hands around her waist.  If you like the bimbo look, with a tiny body and very fake boobs then she’s for you.  If you like a more natural look then she’s definitely not for you.
Setting up meet was very easy with all comms done over email.  Comms were very good and day before meet she messaged to confirm time and location, then following a late location change she again notified me promptly and provided help in entering the building.  Location was an apartment near Paddington and rate was £250ph.
I’d asked her to wear PVC and she opened the door in a red pvc nurses outfit which barely contained her boobs. After sorting out payment it was down to business.  She’s not really a kisser, but was happy for me to play with her boobs and rub them over me.  It wasn’t long before she was on her knees and her oral skills were very good.  Plenty of eye contact.  Sex was a range of positions, though as a boon fan I focused on those that gave me a good view
I only popped once, but could have gone a second time should I have chosen too.
Would recommend if you like huge fake boobs


Cheers for review. Love cartoon-like girls like this as a fantasy fuck. Like her look but in her vids the implant scarring looks horrendous. Was this your experience OP? Cheers again.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2025, 01:43:40 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Link removed, please read the rules, no social media at all.

Offline romeolee

What site did you book her on as im very interested?

Offline simon07

Glad I saw her first the old price at MKE.
30 minutes for £60 in those days. She was good then but I wouldn't repeat at these prices.

Same here. It was a bucket list thing. Must be hard on her spine managing all that weight. I think she has gone well beyond the optimum boob size for men’s appreciation.