External Link/Members OnlyI have been before and did a positive review, but as most cases staff change ect.
When :- This week.
Ok decided to book a 4 hand massage, called booking made. Not quite sure who I saw out of Tina and Nicola? Forgot to ask.
I arrived on time in through the front door ( not the most discreet entrance as it’s of a busy road).
I was greeted by a 40 ish Chinese lady not very welcoming 5,3 size 8-10 little timber round the gut.. (should have turned and walked out ).
Asked if I had booked, and I mentioned 4 hands as per booking! “No no 20 mins time busy”. I know I should have fucked off at that point

Into room £45 handed over for massage, can I have bath massage? She was not very pleased with my request. I stripped and awaited the bath to fill 8-10 mins and I could have filled it quicker pissing in it myself.
The bath was 10 % filled and I said Forget it.. lets just have a massage..onto the table cold oil.
10 minutes on my back onto legs no cc, no play no slight suggestions.
Then came the question body to body? No thanks! HJ £20 agreed flip and she’s just into flaccid cock play I do cum but it’s just nothing.
Gave me tissue and I cleaned myself and hopped of the table.. she’s like “you ok” she’s got google translate out and I’m like I am ok I’m leaving.. out the door 32 mins into a 1 hour massage.. in the fluster of Chinese excitement that I’m leaving, I completely forgot to give her a tip and she’s didn’t remind me

I only remembered as I was walking back to my car.. 🤷♂️
Well on conclusion the walls are rice paper thin, I could hear next door having a much better experience than me. I will not return.. Wellspring is 100 % the better setup.