External Link/Members OnlyI have visited this place before and it is well reviewed on UKP. Massage shop on a fairly busy shopping by street but I think they also have a back entrance (no pun intended).
This punt happened about a week ago, it was a walk in, no appointment booked. The SP name is Coco. She was probably early 30s, good looking not slim, fairly well set but not fat. I like this shop because the owner runs a tight ship. She offers discounts for regular punters and the girls always offer a range of extras. One hour massage £45.
Usual warm welcome from the owner and shown into a room. Offered a shower and told to strip and wait on the bed. Told she has a nice girl for me!
On the bed and in come Coco. Pretty and with relatively short but thick black hair. Very little English so I presume has only been in the UK a short while. However she immediately runs her hand down by back to my bum and give a little slap and a giggle. Offered hard medium or soft. I went for medium. Her massage was okay but not brilliant but it was relatively structured.
Lots of movement when doing the massage that encouraged touching of her legs and bum through her clothes and it is obvious that the massage will stop around the 30 min mark and we’ll move into the fun part of the session. Sure enough she asks would I like ‘extra’ and sure enough I replied yes.
I asked for B2B and she asked how much can I pay please. I offered £40 and she accepted. I was prepared for a haggle but as I said I think she is quite new and seems happy with the £40 offered.
She then strips off to reveal a full body. Not fat but plenty of meet on the bones. I actually prefer this to skinny so I was more than happy. She the. Got on the table and started B2B which was pretty rubbish but she allowed full access to her lovey breasts, big nipples and plenty of finger touches down below. After a while and asked her to lie down and proceeded to RO. She has a fairy full bush but shaved around her labia. Very clean and very responsive. I was down the for some time and she was clearly enjoying herself. Ended with me kneeling over her and wanking off over her tits (and face accidentally

).
After all the exercise we calmed some and she gave me a nice head massage. Very please and firm and if I lever near bye I would be back for a second visit before she leaves. She will be there for another week or so.
Back in the van about 1 hour and ten mins after leaving so nice long session and good value for money. I paid £45 + £40 = £85. It wasn’t the most amazing place I’ve been to but still very enjoyable and well above average. Happy punting.
