Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori.Taylor / Northern Kara / Every Single Name On The Planet  (Read 1917 times)

43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rthunderbird

Had a meeting with Tori for the first time the other day and since she had been reviewed her numerous times I'll not say much, went to the local was clear that her and Dionne were sharing the venue and that made me a little uneasy but nevertheless when she opened the door I had to haver her. Tori is stunning with long blond her, nice round ass and long legs that seem to go on forever; she is indeed a feast for the eyes. Anyways sorted the paperwork and got into some dfk, very nice very passionate, loved it. She then moved on to give me some oral which was awesome, her technique is flawless and plenty of eye contact. Sex in numerous positions, particularly cowgirl where she grinds herself while on top which felt amazing. All the right sounds and I finished by pounding her into the wall. All in all excellent punt. Would see again  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Barry Shipton

Hmmmm....I wonder?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Time for a massage, she again nipped out for a few mins and I could hear someone getting pounded away in the next room and whimpers for joy, when she got back, I asked and she said it was Cassie of Amour aka Tori Taylor being banged...

And as you say Gorgeous Gabi of Diamonds, Cassie of Amour, Northern Kara.....more comebacks than Rocky and more aliases than Ronnie Biggs on the run!

Mike Hunt

i don't care if she changes her name mid punt or retires every week..all i am interested in is her looks body services and attitude to me...she is a fit lass ticks my boxes and hope to see her next week

Offline rthunderbird

Agreed, she is awesome. Enjoy!

sentinel

Sounds awesome to me, another one for my list.