Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanie-XXX - Not sure whether to make Neutral or Negative  (Read 2317 times)

4 review(s) for stephanie-xxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

veyronbad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Okay so after wanting to meet Stephanie for some considerable time, I took the opportunity to book her as she now does incalls.

I double checked via text before leaving my house that kissing and reverse oral were okay - to get the reply "Yeah love that".

Arrived at her apartment complex / block of flats and she came and let me in.
First impressions, very tall with nice figure and pretty.
In fact Stephanie is approx. 5' 11" so great if you like taller ladies.

Anyway made up our up to her floor in the lift.

Her room was spotlessly clean which was nice.
Paid the money and got naked.

Found out pretty quickly that she was not really keen on French kissing  :(
Let's try a bit of R.O. - which I love to do.
Didn't feel like much response to this either.
Must say I was not really feeling it at this point and actually went down to a semi  :unknown:

Stephanie gave me a bit of oral and things were back to attention.
Stephanie suggested we fuck standing up with her leaning against her wardrobe, fair enough but didn't feel right due to her height (I'm not a short arse by the way).
So returned to the bed and good old missionary.
Still not much joy with kissing.

Finished off, cleaned up, exchanged pleasantries and left.

As I said above, I am unsure whether this should be Neutral or Negative.
Honestly I left very disappointed and would not book Stephanie again.
Fair enough only £60 for 30 mins but I could have got better service for the same price elsewhere.

Offline CBPaul

Good review  :thumbsup:

For what it's worth I would opt for negative, purely because you checked that kissing and RO were on the menu and got a definite yes before booking.

The lame excuse of 'someone else manages my profile' doesn't come into it.

Offline sxman

Thanks for the review, been looking at her for a while as southend is my punting area, sounds like she lacks interest so I think I will pass on her. Cheers

password02

Was on my Hot List for Essex area BUT with No Kissing and limited service will give her a miss - UNLESS perhaps she does all in the 1 hour?

But perhaps confirming all to client then not doing it would make it a Negative IMO so OFF the HL

Thanks for the heads up

The happy one

The biggest negative going

You want a service

You check she does it

She then says no when you have paid and there is no going back

Let's see

I want to buy a car. I ask does it work. Guy says yes. A pay then it does not work

Same thing and you would not be umming about that

Offline Taggart

Was on my Hot List for Essex area BUT with No Kissing and limited service will give her a miss - UNLESS perhaps she does all in the 1 hour?

But perhaps confirming all to client then not doing it would make it a Negative IMO so OFF the HL

Thanks for the heads up

+1. Another HL deletion.
Shame, bod looks gorgeous too.

Offline barney

Hi,
Have seen Stephanie twice now, both outcalls. Initial response prompt and polite.

First booing 1.5 second 1.0.
Visit 1.
Asked what I liked/wanted, nothing out of the ordinary requested -  French kissing, oral /reverse oral/Steph masturbating. Steph said all ok
Positives
Pretty and sexy girl, especially with the brace.
Gave me  great and prolonged oral inc ball licking and very very responsive to oral and finger insertion.
Negatives
Not really FK as discussed and Steph not pro active in this area but accepted closed mouth pecks.
Didn't offer a second round (not at my age anyway but offer would have been appreciated)
Once 'done' no intimacy. She got dressed and wanted to see my dogs. Had a friendly chat but reckon I probably lost 15 mins

Visit 2
Seemed pleased to see me but when greeting with kiss at door and turns face I'm on the back foot already. Dressed as required-requested water sports this time and great experience (bucket list wish).
Steph keen to receive oral from me which she complimented me on and I abso live giving so no probs however I felt my turn was short and she wanted me inside and done asap.
Again once done, wanted to see my dogs.

I couldn't mark Steph as negative, she's 10 mins from me very sexy and affordable. She's the type I go for.  I gave her good feedback on AW. Steph also takes time to  givesfeedback but all is very similar if you search.
Steph seems a genuinely nice girl, not the chattiest but friendly none the less. Maybe it's an age thing or just not interested ?

Appreciate this is a bit contradictory but if you wanted a definitive answer I'd say give her a go, at least once.

herelonely

Negative for me,

If you phone McDonald's and say I'm coming for me tea but want to check you do 7up and cheeseburger and they say "yes we like selling them" but when you get there the 7 up you get is half full (or half empty I guess) and your cheese burger has no cheese then its a bad experience,  and thus negative

veyronbad

Would I be correct in remembering she has braces on her teeth? :unknown:

manlikemark

Been looking at her for ages might give her one go and see what happens

Offline sxman

Exactly what I did the other day, curiosity got the better of me and I paid her a visit, because of the reviews above I went for 30mins at £60.

She has just had a boob job done and something to her eyes and I must say she is a very good looking with great tits and body, she is very pleasant but not very chatty like some of the others you see.

Nice apartment, discrete, meets you at entrance and takes you up to room.

Totally agree with the reviews above, within seconds she was naked on the bed, cool I thought no messing about there with chit chat, first thing I asked was do you kiss, her reply was yes, went to kiss her and there was absolutely no response, dont know why she just dont say NO to kissing.

We did the following:
R/O - not much response
Fingers - not much response
OW - nice enough
Her on top - started to get a bit lively, but all a bit of an act
Missionary - not much response

If Steph was to get a bit more enthusiastic and offer a true GFE she would be a fantastic punt.

But oddly enough I enjoyed our time but only because I knew what to expect.

Offline barney

All I can say is I must be one lucky chappie. Have seen Steph 3-4 times and received pro active FK. OWO. RO ( she loves it and has great orgasms). Asked me to put two fingers in and got great response.  Provided water sports for me and dressed as requested.
Sounds like I'm making myself out to be some kinda stud but I love to give as well as receive and have had great times great vfm with Steph and will defo see her again.
It's obviously down to personal taste, shows we're all different and whilst respecting one another's opinions and findings maybe although it's there job occasionally there had to be a connection?

password02

All I can say is I must be one lucky chappie. Have seen Steph 3-4 times and received pro active FK. OWO. RO ( she loves it and has great orgasms). Asked me to put two fingers in and got great response.  Provided water sports for me and dressed as requested.
Sounds like I'm making myself out to be some kinda stud but I love to give as well as receive and have had great times great vfm with Steph and will defo see her again.
It's obviously down to personal taste, shows we're all different and whilst respecting one another's opinions and findings maybe although it's there job occasionally there had to be a connection?

You have been here since August 2013 and seen her 3-4 times ?  - YET you do not want to do a review but just add onto other peoples threads?

Why do you guys not share and put reviews here? Its a forum and IMO you share reports and reviews on here.

Would really like to hear the reasons why punters like you do not share with other members and write a review?