Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie DD (N17 Tottenham)  (Read 9598 times)

15 review(s) for Sophie  DD (10 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
OW (OWO was not offered and I didn't ask for it, but condom went on as soon a BJ happened)
Kissing/FK
Penetration (Protected)

Some mite consider her a little Vanilla :unknown: but I wasn't up-to much more (long week so far) and was happy with the basics

Price: £90 per hour

Comm's:
Tried calling and texting her after seeing  Cleo. But she had finished for the day!
So tried the next day (via text and a call) then set up the punt. Her English is ok and she stated she "independent"

Location: Tottenham Hale (easy walk from station and good free parking for a few hours)

nice face BUT rather chunky top half and bottom + her legs are on the large size - Def NOT a size 10 - More a size 14

As per pics, nice busty figure and lovely face. Photos do hide the fact she's a bit chunkier than can see in clothes,

Would I visit again: I may do as I have I thing for lexi lockhart and shape wise she very much like her.  But as with most things: different horses for courses  :thumbsup:

Offline Rick2468

Is Sophie in the same house as Cleo? I fancy seeing her.

Offline The_Don

Is Sophie in the same house as Cleo? I fancy seeing her.

indeed, if you do have fun (I hope) and please feed back  :hi:

Offline The_Don

When back for a round 2 and enjoyed, so will be going back for more  :thumbsup:

Good punt (IMHO)

Services:
OW
Kissing/FK
Penetration (Protected)

Bobdayley

Her profile states that she does OWO.

Did she let you stick your fingers up her pussy or ass?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:17:15 pm by Bobdayley »

Offline The_Don

Her profile state that she does OWO.

Did she let you stick your fingers up her pussy or ass?

Don't do the ass thing, was happy for me to play with her pussy though!

Type_O_Negative

Glad you had a good time with Sophie DD  :hi:
I had good time too! She is my type - nice face, decent bum size and big real tits  :D :D :D

Following my preferences - my next punt is Busty English Mia  :wacko:
External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Glad you had a good time with Sophie DD  :hi:
I had good time too! She is my type - nice face, decent bum size and big real tits  :D :D :D

You had a good punt with her  :thumbsup:

May I ask: did you visit today, after just before 6pm?

Type_O_Negative

You had a good punt with her  :thumbsup:

May I ask: did you visit today, after just before 6pm?

No, I didn't. Last time I saw her in mid September before she went on her long holiday  :hi:

Offline The_Don

When back again 1 hour!

Price £90 per hour

Services:
Tit job
Kissing/FK
Penetration (Protected)

Not sure if I 100% like it this time around: Checked the condom several times and got the "you're time nearly up" I knew this (clock watching bug me), so had to finish up  :timeout:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 09:15:15 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

I've visited Sophie recently and the location, has had some work done to it:

5 rooms vs 4 rooms

Shower in the bathroom and bath removed, nicely done!

New flooring and carpet

Updated kitchen

Also seen 2 (of the 3 below) is passing at this location:

Pdubz

Does she live with cleo blonde babe?

Offline The_Don

Does she live with cleo blonde babe?

Cleo away at present and yes they work at this location

Type_O_Negative

I've visited Sophie recently and the location, has had some work done to it:

5 rooms vs 4 rooms

Shower in the bathroom and bath removed, nicely done!

New flooring and carpet

Updated kitchen

Also seen 2 (of the 3 below) is passing at this location:

Fantastic news, that old bath did put me off!
I will have to visit Sophie soon - she is nice girl  :kissgirl:

Type_O_Negative

I've just noticed she came back from her long holiday. New pricing - £100/hour now.

Offline punk

I've just noticed she came back from her long holiday. New pricing - £100/hour now.

pimp boyfriend wants his cut?

Type_O_Negative

pimp boyfriend wants his cut?

It's hard to say, maybe she follows the others with pushing prices up. Some time ago she told me i could still visit her and pay £80/hour while she was charging £90/hour. She said i was her good regular  :kiss:

Offline punk

These bits see the news on the economy and think every punter is rolling in it. :sarcastic:

Online Stealthmode

Services:
OW (OWO was not offered and I didn't ask for it, but condom went on as soon a BJ happened)
Kissing/FK
Penetration (Protected)

Some mite consider her a little Vanilla :unknown: but I wasn't up-to much more (long week so far) and was happy with the basics

Comm's:
Tried calling and texting her after seeing  Cleo. But she had finished for the day!
So tried the next day (via text and a call) then set up the punt. Her English is ok and she stated she "independent"

Location: Tottenham Hale (easy walk from station and good free parking for a few hours)

Would I visit again: I may do as I have I thing for lexi lockhart and shape wise she very much like her.  But as with most things: different horses for courses  :thumbsup:

Nice review TD. What would you consider her body to be like. One of the pics looks like a different person. Cheers

Type_O_Negative

These bits see the news on the economy and think every punter is rolling in it. :sarcastic:

I know it's annoying - all these price increases, we have to vote with wallets. How does it work? Well - now i would prefer to visit bustydd_angel2 (£90) External Link/Members Only than Sophie DD.

Offline punk

I know it's annoying - all these price increases, we have to vote with wallets. How does it work? Well - now i would prefer to visit bustydd_angel2 (£90) External Link/Members Only than Sophie DD.

And it seems there is still punters telling prossies to increase prices. :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

Both gave given me good service but at £90 vs £100 and considering availability. Its £10 and over 10 punts it would = an extra punt.

Like I've said before W\G can set their charges as they see fit. Just like punters can choice to vote with their wallets.

I've seen some W/G increase price by 20% over a few months. Thus  I tend to visit those how offer a good service but without the yoyo'in
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 07:26:34 pm by The_Don »

tonysoprano

I've seen her once and would never go back because she is to put it bluntly a fat cow.

Fuck all this 'curvaceous', 'bit larger than her pics' bollocks. She's fucking fat. End of

Those pics do not reflect her figure in any way, she is huge and flabby and if you like that then fair enough but I find it totally disingenuous to post up heavily disguised pics that bear no resemblance to your actual figure. She seems to attract the chubby chasers but I would never see her again because her pictures are just simply a con.

Offline The_Don

I've seen her once and would never go back because she is to put it bluntly a fat cow.

Fuck all this 'curvaceous', 'bit larger than her pics' bollocks. She's fucking fat. End of

Those pics do not reflect her figure in any way, she is huge and flabby and if you like that then fair enough but I find it totally disingenuous to post up heavily disguised pics that bear no resemblance to your actual figure. She seems to attract the chubby chasers but I would never see her again because her pictures are just simply a con.

If that the way you feel, then do a review?

Reading and interacting on this forum its apparent, punters like different things, W/G and service wise.

For me service and attitude rank higher than the superficial (in most cases)

Offline punk

If that the way you feel, then do a review?

Reading and interacting on this forum its apparent, punters like different things, W/G and service wise.

For me service and attitude rank higher than the superficial (in most cases)

Me too.

evenodds

Hi, I'm still pretty new to this forum.

I definitely agree that her pictures are not a true representation of her body in real life, I saw her at the end of last year and if she had put pictures of what her body actually looks like on her account then I wouldn't of gone to see her, she was actually not even my first choice that day.

Face is the same which is fine, but lots of make-up, but she's much bigger than what I thought because of her pictures, saying that though, it ending up being a good session. Good sex (maybe because I was really horny from the prospect of my first choice), a really good BJ (maybe because I was really horny from the prospect of my first choice) and when I came she said I could spunk on her boobs but accidently cum a bit on her mouth and she didn't freak out or complain, took like a trooper which I thought was cool.

But her pictures are definitely cheating people, I guess walking away is always an option when you get there but it's a hard thing to do sometimes when you just need to let loose.

Type_O_Negative

Yes, she is not super slim but i had good vanilla time with her, sometimes i like decent bum to grab  :wacko:

I was visiting her when she was charging 80/hour, later 90/hour but now - 100/hour - i don't think so...

Offline The_Don

I was visiting her when she was charging 80/hour, later 90/hour but now - 100/hour - i don't think so...

Indeed, she been yo yo - ing, price wise for the last month or 2

Offline balsoot

Is there a legit reason why someone would create a new profile? or is something dodgey likely going on?

Offline sparkymark0001

Is there a legit reason why someone would create a new profile? or is something dodgey likely going on?

Notice there is only a massage service now! A shame as I would have liked to see her again! :dash:

Offline punk

A few Hungarian Prossies seem to be going down the massage route now a days. :(