Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anitaroy  (Read 1183 times)

Offline ash_g

Has anyone seen this young lady before? Any thoughts?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her services seem limited and no mention of OWO of DFK but her arse is sweeeet from her pics!

michaelvolland

Hi

I was thinking of booking her for an overnighter - anyone met her?

Offline Awesomedan

£290 for an overnighter seems too good to be true, I don't want to speculate on why she is so cheap but I would be very wary.

Offline shagbambi

Have had comms etc. with her. What has put me off is the limited likes list which is contradicted in the main body of the profile ie. She says she does more but the like list says otherwise.

Online sublimetoridiculous

Had a booking with her yesterday afternoon, accepted a week in advance, but she then cancelled an hour before with a feeble excuse of being too tired as she had had a late night.

My expectation had been a vanilla shag at a bargain price, but I'm not going to find out now.

Offline ash_g

Seeing her in a week or so, if she comes I will report back.

tonka

Please do, really keen to find out how it goes...

Offline SamLP

Have you confirmed services with her as they seem limited? No mention of oral at all in her enjoys list while FK is at discretion.

Offline ash_g

Yes very limited services. She told be explicitly that she does nothing without protection but will indulge in FK and OW.

I normally don’t go WGs like her as OWO is a must for me but looking at her pics I can’t help myself but want to spunk over her arse! 

I don’t have high hopes for a perfect punt at her prices I thought I would give it a go. Seeing her next week and will report back.

Offline SamLP

Yes very limited services. She told be explicitly that she does nothing without protection but will indulge in FK and OW.

I normally don’t go WGs like her as OWO is a must for me but looking at her pics I can’t help myself but want to spunk over her arse! 

I don’t have high hopes for a perfect punt at her prices I thought I would give it a go. Seeing her next week and will report back.

All the best, hope you have a good punt  :thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

Wow she's got nipples you could stack your old cd's on!

Personally I would go for a short meet first to see if you have the chemistry before committing to an all-nighter  :hi: