Author Topic: Going to Budapest for the weekend. Any thing i should know?  (Read 2540 times)

Offline toni

Going to Budapest for the weekend and was just wondering if anybody had any experience of punting over there?
never been before so don't know what to expect really

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Visited about 10 years ago before I punted regularly...was offered FS at one of the peep-shows on the Inner Ring road, but was happy just to enjoy the show.

There were apparently some clip-joint scams where the lady drinks were extortionate prices and the heavies would appear if you didn't pay up.

I would guess there are some good indie choices now as Hungarians have a fairly relaxed attitude to sex and the ladies are very attractive. You need to check out ISG for recent info.

Offline char45

I had a short trip there earlier this year External Link/Members Only  seems to be the best directory however the punts I tried to arrange all fell through. There's a number of Chinese massage places on the main shopping street, the one I used tried to rip me off but I got them down to a sensible price

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
tried to rip me off but I got them down to a sensible price


Good for you sir, service is a service but only if its worth the price.  That's what I would be wary about punting some place I've not been before.  I like good value as do most here I think External Link/Members Only


Quote
Angry at his life of excess, his wife Sandra left him and took their baby daughter Brooke with her.

Rather than see the decision as a wake-up call, Carroll continued on his life of excess, turning to prostitutes.

He boasted about sleeping with four a day - a total of 2,000 at a cost of £100,000 over eight years - in order to sate his sexual appetite.

Carroll, who now lives with girlfriend Gemma Peake, a hairdresser with whom he has a child, once said: 'I could go for days without sleeping because of the drugs - so I would just spend night and day s****ing with all these hookers.'

Describing how he descended into a world of drugs and paying for sex, he continued: 'I only started to think about three things - drugs, sex and gold.

He spent a small fortune on his trademark chunky gold jewellery and a fleet of cars, including a black Mercedes van emblazoned with the phrase 'King of Chavs'.

Read more: External Link/Members Only9-7m-win.html#ixzz3INJIt0fP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


Offline Vivago

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,051
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
Budapest is a lovely city full of beautiful women and some great punting opportunities at bargain prices.  The big drawback is language with most girls having little English.  Best bet is to have a local guide to help you.  Check on ISG.  I'm sure someone gave useful info and contact details of local guides not so long back.  Also some useful FRs on specific English speaking girls.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline toni


Offline Taggart

I've been accosted on the street there several times, the street was Terez krt, the one Nyugati station is on, and a tram route. Never bothered, as I considered it a risk. Stories of English guys being frogmarched to ATMs may not be so prevailent today, but did happen.

Offline Jerboa

I've also read about the scam, two hot girls accost you in the street, offering to go to a restaurant, after a few drinks and a meal you are presented a big bill, though Budapest is a great city, with some hot women, just need to be switched on.